PDA

View Full Version : Please do not aid and abet

timshufflin
08-29-2012, 08:59 PM
In the coming Presidential election, it has become clear, that women will play a ginormous role in who wins. This leads me to ask all Battle Tested members to take one for the team. If you have a wife, daughter, or girlfriend that is going to vote democrat, LEAVE them at home on election night! Once more, booby trap the unfortunate thing so that it will likely miss voting. This will give you four more years to convert the wretched animal into a constitution following Human Being while helping the rest of us to elect someone who at least gives us a chance at a more economically free country.

If you are in a union, you owe at least this much to us all. Remember, your union has sent MILLIONS in to elect obama. It is time to repent and do penance. I beg of you all.$auto$

Please, on this one thing, can I have your support?

canes7
08-29-2012, 09:25 PM
You do not have to worry about my wife. She can make Reagan sound like a lib in comparson sometimes.

tljames
08-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Just a few of our biggest mistakes where women are concerned

#1 giving them shoes

#2 teaching them to read

#3 allowing them to vote

;)

Is it any wonder why I'm so incredibly single?

cuppednlocked
08-29-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm in the same situ as Canes. No worries in my house. If I kept her locked away it would be one less vote for the good guys!

Prince Humperdink
08-30-2012, 01:54 AM
No worries from the Bruner Women.I shaped a lot of their beliefs.

melloman
08-30-2012, 07:28 AM
Alas, I cannot convert her. My wife is very liberal. She just went on a diatribe about gun control only about an hour ago. Polish, Czech and Russian - don't know if there is a more stubborn combination. I will not waste my energy trying to get her to consider other viewpoints. You can count on me to vote the right way though.

timshufflin
08-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Alas, I cannot convert her. My wife is very liberal. She just went on a diatribe about gun control only about an hour ago. Polish, Czech and Russian - don't know if there is a more stubborn combination. I will not waste my energy trying to get her to consider other viewpoints. You can count on me to vote the right way though.

Don't waste your energy then my brother but do see what you can do to keep the misguided soul from the polls. Perhaps a flat tire? A sudden emergency?

canes7
08-30-2012, 07:58 AM

Just tell her there is a 24 hour sale at Macy's. She'll forget about voting at all.

jak
08-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Don't worry. My wife doesn't like Obama and his policies.

howie
08-30-2012, 04:00 PM
When I married my wife she was as liberal as they come. Not any more. Relax, Shuff.

timshufflin
08-30-2012, 04:02 PM
When I married my wife she was as liberal as they come. Not any more. Relax, Shuff.

Perhaps you're not in tune/touch with what I'm talking about. The numbers I'm speaking of regarding women are facts. Almost 70% of women are Obama democrats. Just because most folks here call themselves something other than democrats does not change the demographics of the women we know. Be ever vigilant.

Seriously, if anyone here has watched the RNC over the last few days, all the talk has been on Romney getting some of obama's women to switch over. Am I the only one who knows what's going on out there?