PDA

View Full Version : Seeking M1 Carbine USGI stock

Germann
09-05-2012, 09:52 PM
I was hoping that someone had a decent M1 Carbine USGI stock for sale. Markings are not all that important as I have a Plainfield Machine carbine that needs new furniture. Looking for "Service" to "Rack" grade condition. High or Low wood is fine. Thanks for your help.

jak
09-05-2012, 10:27 PM
If no one here has a stock for you, you can try these guys.

http://whatacountry.com/m1carbinestocks.aspx

I got a couple of IBM stocks from them a few years ago when CMP started selling carbines.

Prince Humperdink
09-05-2012, 11:12 PM
I have a repaired stock that You can have for $15 bucks,I think that is about what shipping is?I don't know if it is birch or walnut because it was given to me broken and stripped.I can get some pics if You want.
Ryan

Germann
09-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Hi Ryan, If you could send pics that would be great.

Germann
09-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Jak What kind of condition were these in? I see they say they may have cracks. I also see that Fulton Armory has some, but they don't give much information on them.

Prince Humperdink
09-06-2012, 02:19 AM
PM sent with some pics.
Ryan

jak
09-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Jak What kind of condition were these in? I see they say they may have cracks. I also see that Fulton Armory has some, but they don't give much information on them.

I bought the service grade/collector stocks. Mine were fine. I don't know what their regular stocks are like today. I bought mine 3 or more years ago