PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for a new thread but I have found the ideal place to relocate to. Cleveland.

ordmm
09-28-2012, 02:47 PM
OK.....I'm sure there will be alot of people who disagree with me. But after a bit of research I believe that Cleveland offers the support I'm looking for. They certainly have an interesting group of citizens who work hard and know how to contribut to the system

Now, when you click on the link,,,,,don't let the commercial drive you off...the content of the news video will either support how you view like.....or....well just watch the freak'in video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=tpAOwJvTOio

dogboysdad
09-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Leave my wife out of this. We don't go there here.

timshufflin
09-28-2012, 05:09 PM
There from the seiu, hmm, what is that?

ordmm
09-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Actually from what I'm told...and have not verified the information....The person on the video ranting about the free cell phone holds a Masters degree in English and has taught in the school system for almost 30 years. In addition to that, she serves as president of the local teachers union and works part time as a dental hygenist.......just what I've heard.

seaninmich
09-28-2012, 08:34 PM
I guess it would be a waste of time to point out to this subhuman that the free cell phone program started under REAGAN

timshufflin
09-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Hmm, did we have cell phones under Reagan? I'm so confused, I just want the proper president to get credit.

seaninmich
09-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Hmm, did we have cell phones under Reagan? I'm so confused, I just want the proper president to get credit.

the lifeline program started under Reagan

timshufflin
09-28-2012, 09:22 PM
I do not see cell phones as a covered item under "lifeline". I do see a very well spelled out program that fleeces the public (me) for a bunch of useless, no good, pieces of $#%^ who need to go and GET A JOB!

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/lifeline-and-link-affordable-telephone-service-income-eligible-consumers

seaninmich
09-28-2012, 09:45 PM
correct. safelink was created under lifeline.

ordmm
09-28-2012, 11:00 PM
the lifeline program started under Reagan

Dang that darn hollywood actor...see if I ever vote for him again!.....

Seriously, would imagine this is another example of some language that was put into a regulation in the technologies infancy. Then 20 or 30 years later the program morphs into something crazy. Kinda like the welfare I remember some of my friends were getting. Commodities like flour, peanut butter, cheeze and such. Now the morons who get welfare would be too busy talking on their free cellphones to make a meal. Don't matter I guess as their kids get free meals in school. Around here some of the schools even have supplies of basic clothing and toiletries to hand out. Maybe it's how the language in Obama care will shake out....who knows. I do know it's time to get rid of alot of this freebie crap. A tax is a tax.

canes7
09-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Move to Cleveland and do what, become a Browns fan? People are escaping that shit hole every day!

Punch The Clown
09-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Wait a minute. I remember the cell phone crap. There used to be collection boxes where you would donate your old cell phone as even with out a provider they all can dial 911. Then, the govt. said that the poor people should be able to use phones just like all the people that paid for them so they started giving out phones with like 50 min/month. There was even some tv commercial showing some lonely elderly black woman all happy and giggly talking on her free phone to her grandchildren. Well, 50 min doesn't last long so they got upgraded with texting too. Now all the getto dwellers around here have smart phones with internet-all on your dime. Yes We Can! Change! Obama 2012!