PDA

View Full Version : My opinion...Mitt made Obama look like the absentee president he really is.

ordmm
10-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Well, I'm open to opposing opinion...but I think Romney exposed the president to be the jaggoff he really is. Just say'in.... By the way...Maddow and Shultz on MSNBC are not happy....LMAO
Honestly....did'nt know he had it in him! But it ain't over yet. Always wondered about the so called "leaked" comment about that Mitt was not worried about the other 46%...could it be that he knows the REAL voting base agrees with him?

toolman
10-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Well, I'm open to opposing opinion...but I think Romney exposed the president to be the jaggoff he really is. Just say'in.... By the way...Maddow and Shultz on MSNBC are not happy....LMAO
Honestly....did'nt know he had it in him! But it ain't over yet. Always wondered about the so called "leaked" comment about that Mitt was not worried about the other 46%...could it be that he knows the REAL voting base agrees with him?

OMG,,MITT knocked BO's teeeth out tonight!!! Just expose him for what he is and what he stands for... Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go MITT.. Man he is a far cry from mCcain...

timshufflin
10-03-2012, 11:20 PM

Watching msnbc right now, they've conceded ROMNEY WON! It's a comical moment.

timshufflin
10-03-2012, 11:25 PM
OMG, the polls on who won the debate are HUGE! Romney beats obomo 2 to 1!!!!! Will this transfer into votes though?