View Full Version : liberals Are Sick. There Is Someting Wrong With Them. They're An Incurable Disease.

Punch The Clown
10-06-2012, 07:59 AM
I never was a fan of liberals, but I'm at the point where if a plague that only attacked liberals swept the globe, that would probably be the best day of my life. What is wrong with them? Just tune in to msnbc and you'll realize that if you believe in G-d, believe in the Judaeo-Christian ethic, love your country, believe in The Constitution, they laugh at you like a bunch of hyenas. That rachel maddow is the ringleader, with her entourage of other freaks. Are these "things" -notice you can't call them people- really representative of the American people? Is this what we've become? It must be as we have a communist in the White House, and likely will for the foreseeable future. I have more respect for what I flush down the toilet than I do for them. Sean may be right. This whole Country may have to go up in smoke and re-built fresh as these "things" have tainted it beyond cleansing.

timshufflin
10-06-2012, 08:30 AM
I never was a fan of liberals, but I'm at the point where if a plague that only attacked liberals swept the globe, that would probably be the best day of my life. What is wrong with them? Just tune in to msnbc and you'll realize that if you believe in G-d, believe in the Judaeo-Christian ethic, love your country, believe in The Constitution, they laugh at you like a bunch of hyenas. That rachel maddow is the ringleader, with her entourage of other freaks. Are these "things" -notice you can't call them people- really representative of the American people? Is this what we've become? It must be as we have a communist in the White House, and likely will for the foreseeable future. I have more respect for what I flush down the toilet than I do for them. Sean may be right. This whole Country may have to go up in smoke and re-built fresh as these "things" have tainted it beyond cleansing.

My fantasy for the year? Wake up the day after Romney was elected, tune into msnbc, watch rachel maddow kill herself using a garden rake.

Punch The Clown
10-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Listen, I still have compassion. If the entire msnbc staff was on fire I would beat out the flames with a pitchfork. That's just the way I am.

cannonshooter
10-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Punch you are too kind hearted if they were burning and I had a full bladder I would pee on the fire hydrant.
Mack

Prince Humperdink
10-06-2012, 11:26 PM
I am conservative,but always choose liberal when it comes to golden corral buffet!