PDA

View Full Version : Enbloc clips

LCPL Hanky
10-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey gents,
Long time no see. Have a question for y'all. I was over at one of my pilots' houses looking at his curio collection and he gave me 2 SA Enblocs, one with dash on top and bottom and one on top. I told him I had some 03 stripper clips to trade and it turns out they're all garbage. How much are these SA's worth? I'd like to give him a square deal for these Enblocs so I was going to give him a 15rd carbine mag. Think it's a good trade? Thank you for the help
Brett

Orlando
10-11-2012, 06:49 AM
To me .75-$1.00 each but I have seen them sell up to $2 each to someone who really wants them

HerkyBird
10-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Hey gents,
Long time no see. Have a question for y'all. I was over at one of my pilots' houses looking at his curio collection and he gave me 2 SA Enblocs, one with dash on top and bottom and one on top. I told him I had some 03 stripper clips to trade and it turns out they're all garbage. How much are these SA's worth? I'd like to give him a square deal for these Enblocs so I was going to give him a 15rd carbine mag. Think it's a good trade? Thank you for the help
Brett

Awww, don't worry about it. He's a pilot. We're all spoiled rich brats anyway.

LCPL Hanky
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM
No shit y'all are spoiled hahaha. He had some sweet weapons, my favorite was an M1A1 carbine. I'm gonna try to talk him out of it eventually. I have three 03 clips that work; I don't want to short change him but I may have to.