PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Has nothing to do with guns...

1gr8shot
10-19-2012, 02:41 AM
So I have these neighbors who are ex meth-heads missing OVER half of their teeth and they plan of screwing over my landlord BIG TIME. They are moving out soon leaving alot of their crap behind without paying their LAST MONTHS RENT and moving back to washington where they can get there unemployment benefits free college and what have you. Also, they have offered my wife and I their furniture (which aint bad) for an easy $50.00 Now... to get what kind of people they are, they told me that the local supermarket has lobster tail on sale for only $11 for 2 tails. I said "wow"! they said yea as soon as we get our food stamps they are going to get some. ALL OF THEM HAVE JOBS!!! and there are 3 of them living together. So my problem is, if I warn my landlord about the royal screwjob he's about to receive by these free riding bloodsuckers, they will know only one person could have gave him the heads up and poof there goes my easy $50.00 furniture (and a few other nice free items) or do I sit back and just let the cards land as they will and get what I can out of this? THEY ARE THIEVES and the landlord is a nice guy (even if his rent is overpriced). OR is there a way I can get both? help? thought maybe the conservative folks on this forum could throw me a bone.

timshufflin
10-19-2012, 06:55 AM
You know what to do, tell the landlord.

howie
10-19-2012, 07:33 AM
What Shuff said.

Prince Humperdink
10-19-2012, 02:22 PM
I would tell the landlord,but then again,I'm Friends with mine(16 years in the same house and never increased rent).

jak
10-19-2012, 05:18 PM
If you were the landlord, would you want to be warned about what these people were going to do ?
Also, you can anonymously inform the welfare department about the welfare fraud. If they were bragging to you about it,
they probably told other people too.

deputy85
10-19-2012, 05:22 PM
No such thing as over priced rent, it is what the market will bear,, ive /my manager/raised rent on my 2 properties by 40% in the last 3 yrs,, it is a great time to be a landlord ,, but turn em in save the guy some problems

Jimbo Slice
10-20-2012, 03:10 AM
Burn the thieving bastages, and then tell the landlord that you will empty the apartment free of charge because he's a nice guy and you enjoy having a good relationship with him and his family.

Orlando
10-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I think you really know the "right" thing to do or your wouldnt have asked :)
Let your conscience be your guide. By not saying anything just for financial gain you are lowering yourself to the crackheads standards
Good luck on the decision

toolman
10-20-2012, 09:23 PM
No such thing as over priced rent, it is what the market will bear,, ive /my manager/raised rent on my 2 properties by 40% in the last 3 yrs,, it is a great time to be a landlord ,, but turn em in save the guy some problems

40% were do you live??? We have almost 30 homes. And we havent raised rent 40%!!! What world do you live in??/ Peace toolman