PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED For a Forum Member

dogboysdad
10-19-2012, 09:20 AM
It has come to my attention that one of our fellow members on this forum is living WITHOUT A TOILET OR SINK. As a group, I don't think we should allow this to go on. I am up for suggestions. Shipping a toilet would likely be cost prohibitive, so donations of used or new units will not really be an option. Perhaps we can take up a collection and ship him a Home Depot or Lowes card.

I am open to suggestions. Let's come together on this. Maybe Tim would be gracious enough to act as the escrow agent. Maybe we could offer items in the "For Sale" section and have the buyers send the proceeds to Tim.

What do you think?

timshufflin
10-19-2012, 09:25 AM
It has come to my attention that one of our fellow members on this forum is living WITHOUT A TOILET OR SINK. As a group, I don't think we should allow this to go on. I am up for suggestions. Shipping a toilet would likely be cost prohibitive, so donations of used or new units will not really be an option. Perhaps we can take up a collection and ship him a Home Depot or Lowes card.

I am open to suggestions. Let's come together on this. Maybe Tim would be gracious enough to act as the escrow agent. Maybe we could offer items in the "For Sale" section and have the buyers send the proceeds to Tim.

What do you think?

Nope, nothing to offer. Anyone needing anything can call 1-800-fuU-nion

Punch The Clown
10-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks Eric. I filed the papers for my free obamabowl but I was denied. We're suffering as a 1 bowl family over here now but I think we'll get by. Somehow it doesn't seem fair that there are the 1% (no, not bikers) that have 3 or 4 bowls while we're suffering with only 1.

seaninmich
10-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks Eric. I filed the papers for my free obamabowl but I was denied. .

Of course you were denied. You are: 1) a citizen 2)white and 3) employed. Any one of the three would disqualify you from any benefits under the obama system