PDA

View Full Version : michelle visits....One thing is for sure,,,,nobody at event was missing work today.

ordmm
10-19-2012, 03:05 PM
OK so obamas wife made a visit. The city she visited has always been democrat. Is failing. Is a little version of Detroit in it's darkest days. The big differance is that Detroit has probably reached bottom, but Racine, Wi is still on a wild elevator ride down into the abyss of failure. But one thing Racine offers is the vote. If your a Dem,,,,you will get voted in. Count the vote and it adds up to more than the total population-- No problem because obviously if you contest the vote your a racist. Anyway, the visit to Racine.... Read the article. HOW CAN YOU NOT STEREOTYPE THESE PEOPLE....(I am not from Racine, but have to deal with it for other reasons. No I don't own a Popeyes chicken)

Anyway,, read into it what you like.

http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/lining-up-at-a-m-to-see-first-lady/article_a92c0dea-1a11-11e2-b716-001a4bcf887a.html

LEAD POISON
10-19-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm 25 miles north of you and it's just as bad here.It sucks big time. :mad:

ordmm
10-19-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm 25 miles north of you and it's just as bad here.It sucks big time. :mad:

Ah come on....Tommie Barrett has everything under control. Yeah it's really crazy.

LEAD POISON
10-19-2012, 06:59 PM
I can't Bare it.$vomit$