PDA

View Full Version : Meghan update.

Prince Humperdink
10-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Well fella's,it has been almost a year.We have faced the most vile,underhanded,and cunning POS lawyer,and We've dealt with judges who have no stomach for fighting,rules that only pertain to Us,and now financial ruin.The heartbreak is tearing our family apart and to make matters worse,The Montana Supreme court just issued a ruling that the judge that gave her to them had no authority and she was to be brought back immediately.They didn't deliver,and after 3 days warrants were issued,Well today they brought Her to be exchanged and the county attorney said they didn't have to because the Supreme court ruling was"just a suggestion".

That thing that they've hired actually told them not to let Meghan have any contact with Us and Meghan no longer(as she put it)has any memories except being used as a slave.We have followed every law and legal way and what it has told Me is that the law only helps the slimy,evil people and that good will never become Us.I am at my lowest and as a Christian I feel bad,but I am filled with so much hatred right now that it scares Me.I hope that bad things happen and I shouldn't.My hope now is that my inlaws find a way to keep their home and ranch and can somehow find peace knowing what good they did for that little girl even if she has turned her back as well.

howie
10-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I can't say I feel your pain, Brother, but I can say my crew will be praying for you and yours. You gotta keep the faith....no matter what.

jak
10-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Do you have the supreme court ruling in writing ? Make the county attorney show where it was a "suggestion". Does the supreme court know that Megan wasn't returned to you ?

Prince Humperdink
10-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Do you have the supreme court ruling in writing ? Make the county attorney show where it was a "suggestion". Does the supreme court know that Megan wasn't returned to you ?

My inlaws lawyer had the paper in hand and asked Him to show Her where this order stated"suggestion".She put in a call to inform them,but at this point I see everything "good" as something to backfire on Us again.I am drained.

axemurderer
10-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Your Grace as I call my divinations to the creator, I will keep you and your at the forefront!!!!!

cuppednlocked
10-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Hang in there Ryan!

While the outcome may not be positive for all involved, you can't lose if you're fighting the good fight.

What's the quote? All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do nothing.

Jimbo Slice
10-20-2012, 02:59 AM
Why did she proclaim that she was a "slave"?

Are you a Mormon?

Prince Humperdink
10-20-2012, 05:50 AM
Why did she proclaim that she was a "slave"?

Are you a Mormon?

No,I'm not Mormon.They live on a ranch and she had to water animals,collect eggs,and help feed.They dumped Her off there when she was a couple years old,told them to keep Her,and when she turned 11 they showed up and said they wanted Her back.Underhanded lawyers can work miracles because supposedly My inlaws had the best Family lawyer and beat this guy all the time in the past but We believe their money has"advanced them greatly"with"loopholes" and stalling.

Orlando
10-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Keep your chin up Humpi, prayers are with you my friend

buckshot85
10-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I been reading all this in the wings. Don't know any of you guys, but, if I may Ryan, Do not let any of them see you struggle. Hold your head high and keep fighting for what you think is right. I am not fighting your battle so I can only imagine how taxing this could be for all of you. Put the hatred aside for now and concentrate on whats next. I will have you in my prayers.

13Fox
10-28-2012, 01:20 AM
Been out hunting... thoughts still headed your way.

Prince Humperdink
10-28-2012, 01:12 PM
We have heard nothing :(

jak
10-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Have you contacted the supreme court ? At this point the lawyers and family should be charged with "Contempt of Court". Judges don't like their orders being disobeyed.