PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't democrats Vote In Adverse Conditions?

Punch The Clown
11-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I hear this all the time, but it doesn't register? I keep hearing that poor weather discriminates against democrats at elections? I don't understand?

timshufflin
11-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Stu, you will never understand. Look around you, talk to some them, ask them why they can't vote.

Punch The Clown
11-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Let me tell you how I do it. I go over to the Church, I walk over to the desk, I tell them my name, they find it in the book and ask me to sign, and I vote. I really wish they would ask me for ID but that is totally discriminatory and racist.

canes7
11-04-2012, 01:29 PM
They are waiting for someone form the .gov to come and do their voting for them. It's all building an arguement to "fundamentaly change" the voting system, because it's so unfair ot the disadvantaged and downtrodden.

Prince Humperdink
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Let me tell you how I do it. I go over to the Church, I walk over to the desk, I tell them my name, they find it in the book and ask me to sign, and I vote. I really wish they would ask me for ID but that is totally discriminatory and racist.

I am always asked first,"what's Your precinct",they find My name,ask for Id,and then have me sign...before I get my ballots.Totally discriminating!lol