PDA

View Full Version : So, how do you beat a guy like this?

timshufflin
11-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Seriously, how will those of us who want a sound economy, a right to private property, a return to the Constitution, beat a thing like this?
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/Timmypoo52/Fun/obama_santa_claus.jpg

dogboysdad
11-14-2012, 07:25 PM
It's over Johnny. You can never vote out Santa.

cannonshooter
11-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Beating Barack Claus is not nice. After all he is going to give all of his devoted followers everything they want for Christmas and we are going to pay for it. So be a good little Conservative go to your job, pay your soon to be going up taxes and give all your money to Barack Claus. If you don't you will find yourself quietly whisked away out of the Country to a nice safe detention complex in some part of the world that you have never heard of and will never return from.
Mack

timshufflin
11-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Beating Barack Claus is not nice. After all he is going to give all of his devoted followers everything they want for Christmas and we are going to pay for it. So be a good little Conservative go to your job, pay your soon to be going up taxes and give all your money to Barack Claus. If you don't you will find yourself quietly whisked away out of the Country to a nice safe detention complex in some part of the world that you have never heard of and will never return from.
Mack

Well that was glum LOL.

cannonshooter
11-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Glum? Nope the reality of the new world order. Only way to hasten the fall of the regime is for those that produce to stop producing and join those that are already not producing. That way the regime has no one to steal from and the great dear leader gets his dream of a classless society.
Mack

howie
11-14-2012, 10:02 PM
We won't get it back until everything collapses. That's the only way that I can see it happening.

Prince Humperdink
11-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Perhaps peak oil will come and collapse will wisk away the "Christmas messiah"?

ordmm
11-15-2012, 02:27 PM
We won't get it back until everything collapses. That's the only way that I can see it happening.

Agree. Seems like this country always needs some type of huge event to re-calibrate. As I'm watching the news right now the Israelis are sending out F16's to bomb the bastards who fired something like 200 rockets in the last 8 hours into Israel. Can only imagine what our administration will do if the middle east blows up into war. Since they can't figure out the Bhengazi incident yet, I don't have alot of faith in thier management skills. It would seem they are purging our military and with Kerry named as most probable head of defense it could be a wild ride.