PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see piers morgan get owned?

timshufflin
12-19-2012, 01:24 AM
He was owned by the director of gun owners of America on CNN tonight. This piers guy is a real treat.

M1orNone
12-19-2012, 01:43 AM
Took him right to the ol' woodshed, didn't he? LOL!;)

Eli
12-19-2012, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvppruWHZ_A

dpd3672
12-19-2012, 02:07 AM
He's been getting his ass handed to him a lot lately. This is from a couple weeks ago:

Punch The Clown
12-19-2012, 03:29 AM
Meanwhile, england's progressive anti gun laws could have finished them off in WWII. I present proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7Ulkq4i7E

ordmm
12-19-2012, 09:25 AM
.....Watched the Pratt/GOA vid...thanks for posting it. This is probably one of the few times I've seen a pro-gun spokesman bite back. Pratt did a very good job. Would doubt he'll get invited on many lib talk shows after handing morgans his ass.

Again, thanks for posting the vid.

timshufflin
12-19-2012, 09:47 AM
morgan is an unbelievably odd creature. It did not argue in any way that allowed for the opposing side to disagree. It did not define any common premise between the two sides. Result? Pratt savaged it. Pratt had to combat at least three attempts at morgan's straw manning.

ordmm
12-19-2012, 09:53 AM
morgan is an unbelievably odd creature. It did not argue in any way that allowed for the opposing side to disagree. It did not define any common premise between the two sides. Result? Pratt savaged it. Pratt had to combat at least three attempts at morgan's straw manning.

For what it is worth.....GOA does accept contributions...not endorsing them, but just posting for info purposes.....

http://www.gunowners.org/

timshufflin
12-19-2012, 10:01 AM
For what it is worth.....GOA does accept contributions...not endorsing them, but just posting for info purposes.....

My check will go out today, I mean that. An executive director of this caliber is what I'm looking for.

seaninmich
12-19-2012, 10:03 AM

Link please

timshufflin
12-19-2012, 10:10 AM
The entire interview video is posted Sean, look about three posts down on page 1. Eli posted it.

ordmm
12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Link please

cuppednlocked
12-19-2012, 01:36 PM
I heard one of his broadcasts early this week (same one?) but he was handing out the BS and wouldn't let the interviewer even answer. He mentioned how the US is an embrrassment to the world with our gun violence.

My response to him was he should go back to Jolly old England if he does not like it here...

canes7
12-19-2012, 04:29 PM
I kninda like the guy being a liberal icon. He's such a total ass and complete fool that he's the perfect standard for that crowd. Next time someone asks you what liberal is..show 'em Piers Morgan.

jak
12-19-2012, 05:19 PM
You can always tell when liberals begin to lose an argument, they start insulting the person.

howie
12-19-2012, 10:03 PM
I watched that video at 4:30 this morning. At 4:40 I sent them an online membership application along with an extra $15. Pratt was marvelous. Morgan is a complete idiot. I sincerely hope CNN gives him a lifetime contract extension, and continues to allow him to interview pro-gun individuals. I can't think of anything that would do more to further the pro 2A cause.

toolman
12-19-2012, 11:39 PM
You can always tell when liberals begin to lose an argument, they start insulting the person.

MY words exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace toolman

Punch The Clown
12-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Listen, you guys think that morgan was taken out to the woodshed because that's what you want to believe. In reality, the anti's are still anti and the people that really have no interest in firearms aren't going to suddenly jump on the pro-gun bandwagon. If anything they will join the anti's just out of pure emotion.
I said it before. There were hundreds of millions of firearms in this country before Columbine. Try to tell old piers that possible causes of this type of violence may be pandering to low lifes, making believe that the obviously abnormal people should be "celebrated" for their differences, moving away from the family unit to a society of dependence, not having father figures in households, removing G_d from our lives, and not accepting responsibility for our failures, and old piers would just laugh at you and call you a simpering idiot. It is much easier to NOT force people to take a good look at themselves, but instead blame all the evil in this word on an inanimate piece of metal and plastic.
The President has an opportunity here to actually accomplish something-and maybe even earn his Nobel Prize, simply by starting an agressive family values campaign, but being what he is you'd have a better chance getting pigs to fly.

13Fox
12-20-2012, 05:50 PM
*The President has an opportunity here to actually accomplish something-and maybe even earn his Nobel Prize, simply by starting an agressive family values campaign, but being what he is you'd have a better chance getting pigs to fly.

Ethics and morality cannot be legislated and someone who has been given everything in life will likely never earn anything.

toolman
12-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Listen, you guys think that morgan was taken out to the woodshed because that's what you want to believe. In reality, the anti's are still anti and the people that really have no interest in firearms aren't going to suddenly jump on the pro-gun bandwagon. If anything they will join the anti's just out of pure emotion.
I said it before. There were hundreds of millions of firearms in this country before Columbine. Try to tell old piers that possible causes of this type of violence may be pandering to low lifes, making believe that the obviously abnormal people should be "celebrated" for their differences, moving away from the family unit to a society of dependence, not having father figures in households, removing G_d from our lives, and not accepting responsibility for our failures, and old piers would just laugh at you and call you a simpering idiot. It is much easier to NOT force people to take a good look at themselves, but instead blame all the evil in this word on an inanimate piece of metal and plastic.
The President has an opportunity here to actually accomplish something-and maybe even earn his Nobel Prize, simply by starting an agressive family values campaign, but being what he is you'd have a better chance getting pigs to fly.

He was taken to the wood shed. No dening that. But stupid is stupid cant ever change that. Know one was saying he had his mind changed or he suddenly jumped ship to the right. He just got his asre owned by the facts. I believe that is what we all liked about the video... Love tooldaddy

canes7
12-21-2012, 08:57 AM
That jackhole needs to go back to England, well only halfway.

dpd3672
12-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Duplicate, sorry.

dpd3672
12-21-2012, 10:01 AM

Well put, I agree completely.