PDA

View Full Version : Shuff's Turnaround Time

timshufflin
12-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Also posted on my ordering page today;
Posted December 30 2012: Because of the current Constitutional threat to our 2nd Amendment, by some traitors in our federal government, I am very very busy/behind. I will be able to deliver the guarantied turn around time for jobs currently here. For jobs arriving after December 30th 2012, you will want to call or email me if you need something done sooner then 17 business days or need specialty parts. I would simply hire help to meet my usual 5 day turn around guarantee but, when you don’t even know if you’ll have a business after the current batch of federal thugs are done shredding the Constitution, it would seem unfair to hire at this time.
I ask you all to Pray for the US Constitution and the personal freedoms our Founding Fathers fought to guarantee us. If you voted for any democratic candidate in the last election, please use some other vendor.

Orlando
12-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Very sad and scary times we live in

Roadkingtrax
12-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Very sad and scary times we live in

I do worry.

timshufflin
12-30-2012, 05:48 PM
I feel very very concerned for everyone in the gun business. We're talking about entire companies that could lose their lifes work. Fulton Armory raised their prices, why wouldn't you if you thought there was a chance you wouldn't ever be able to sell again?