PDA

View Full Version : No AR15 Usee At Sandy Hook-But We Wont Let The Facts Get In The Way!

Punch The Clown
01-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Well, I was watching the news when the tragic shootings in Connecticut took place. The news and LEO CLEARLY stated that lanza had a Bushmaster, an Enfield, and a shotgun in the trunk of the car, and went into the school carrying handguns. They also interviewed small children from the school that said they saw lanza walking through the halls wearing a black mask, but not one noticed a big black rifle. Mainstream media has since reported that the Bushmaster was not used in the shootings but why ruin a good opportunity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujbkzgg9H0

Cal30M1
01-04-2013, 08:07 PM
I saw local Chief LEO later that day say the perp gained entry with an AR. Blew out the front door.

Coroner reports rifle entry and exit wounds.

I also heard the AR in the car thing early on. All networks were reporting that. After the Chief's description all the networks (including FUX NEWS) reported the new information.

tljames
01-04-2013, 11:11 PM
I was just like ya Cal. I heard the AR was found still in the vehicle, then the following day and the Coroner report. Suddenly rifle was in school and caused these injuries. Of course we'll never know know for sure, but I knew once I heard the conflicting reports the "antis" were gonna go for mileage on this one!
We're so screwed up as a country nothing our government can do will suprise me! I honestly have to wonder if some of these shootings of late have been "encouraged" by some outside group? I would hope not, but there again nothing surprises me anymore!

cuppednlocked
01-04-2013, 11:33 PM
The video from the scene CLEARLY shows the police clearing an AR after removing it from the car.

You don't think the ME has an axe to grind about "assault weapons" do you???

deputy85
01-04-2013, 11:55 PM
And this will be labeled as right wing whacko talk, a bunch of gun nuts with conspiracy theories,,,id love it for some locl LEO who knew the facts to cause a shit storm by going public with the truth ,if indeed it is being hidden and if one had the balls and conscience to do it

Cal30M1
01-05-2013, 09:28 AM
I haven't seen the vid of the LEO clearing the AR. Got a link?

Yes the ME may be a lefty and have an axe to grind.

Yes I have thought of these types of incidents being "encouraged" so as to create a "good crisis" that won't "go to waste".

Yes I would love to know the truth but even if one DID have the balls to step forward and go against what is now the "truth" he would be labeled a nut and no amount of evidence to the contrary would convince the sheeple of this nation otherwise.

It's a very sad time in the eventual demise of a once great country.

dpd3672
01-05-2013, 10:36 AM
FWIW, the first 24 hours after a big event like this are usually full of bad information, which is repeated ad nauseum by anyone with a microphone. Initially, they were reporting that the AR was left in the car, later it was reported that it was used in the shooting.

I don't think there's any conspiracy here, by either side, just a bunch of reporters trying to be the first to report the "details," which they didn't bother to verify.

howie
01-05-2013, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out the govt fed the press a bunch of bogus info, knowing the media would run with it, thereby further promoting the govt's anti-gun agenda....but then again, I'm whacked.

Punch The Clown
01-05-2013, 05:21 PM
I saw the video. The LEO was clearing what looked like a shotgun.

cuppednlocked
01-05-2013, 06:33 PM
I thought I saw a different video and not the footage showing the police clearing a semi auto shotgun.

Chalk it up to me not paying attention...

seaninmich
01-05-2013, 09:17 PM
I've heard 1,000 different stories about the event and have yet to believe one of them. I can tell you this: whatever version is being supported and validated by the government is absolutely, 100% a LIE

tljames
01-06-2013, 09:34 PM
I saw the video. The LEO was clearing what looked like a shotgun.

yea punch the vid I saw didn't look like an AR. The firearm did have a pistol grip, but he the LEO "actioned it from the right hand side and not the rear!"

this is the vid I've seen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wLrxSgkqJQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>