PDA

View Full Version : The Face of Sandy Hook

Punch The Clown
01-05-2013, 11:21 PM
As with every tragedy, there is always a "face" that is the poster person. In the case of the Sandy Hook shootings, it seems to be Victoria Soto. Now don't get me wrong. I am not in any way saying that the reports of her heroics are not true. What I am saying is that people feel worse when a beautiful person is killed or injured. I work as a paramedic and I have seen many people killed over the last 20 years and G_d forgive me, but I feel worse when it is a child or a pretty young woman. It is also evident at the hospitals. Good looking people get better treatment. I'm sure that there were other teachers at Sandy Hook but Ms. Soto is the one that gets all the publicity. The media makes me want to puke with the way they manipulate every detail of this tragedy. They are despicable using her beauty to further their agenda.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/victoria-soto.jpg

seaninmich
01-05-2013, 11:31 PM
they're using the whole thing to further their agenda, not just this chick. liberals love a pile of dead kids. they can do so much with it

cuppednlocked
01-05-2013, 11:35 PM
No different than using a picture of Travon Martin at age 12 and not at 19... They will use what fits their agenda.

timshufflin
01-06-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm sure she was a nice girl.