PDA

View Full Version : I Posted This Before And I'm Posting It Again! History Repeats Itself!

Punch The Clown
01-09-2013, 10:26 PM
The obamination in the White House is out to destroy this Country. A friggin blind man or the lowest form of life (the democrat) has to see it. I wish America would wake up already. Doesn't anyone see what this animal is doing to this Country? The Jews in europe were shocked when it happened to them. They should have seen it coming a mile away just like we should have now. Well we now are going to have al jazeera TV, an anti-Israel pro-arab secy. of defense who refuses to condemn hamas as terrorists and loves iran? Wake The Fuk Up America!

Jews With Guns

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/commandoes.jpg

Jews Without Guns

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/auschwitz.jpg

In a few short years the captions could be Americans With Guns and Americans Without Guns. Wake The Fuk Up!!
I work with some guy that spent 10 years in the Special Forces and is totally disgusted with the state of our Country. He said if he could do it all over again he would have joined the IDF-and he isn't even Jewish! He believes that his service there would have been more meaningful. Ex Special Forces and that's how he feels about his Country. I'm beginning to give up hope.

timshufflin
01-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Stu, are you angry or something?

Punch The Clown
01-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Yes Tim. When I watch my Country go down the toilet like a bowl full of turd I get a little angry. And I really despise the turd in chief at the helm. But it couldn't have become the "turd in chief" unless we elected it, now could it?

ordmm
01-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Stu....With all due respect....Don't think the man in the white house gives a ratz ass about history and the skinny people in the lower picture. He would probably hold those in the top picture in disdain because he could never be one of them. He does not understand why people in the top picture do what they do, feel what they feel, and know the feeling of true loyalty. He probably looks at the lower picture and sees opportunity to get their vote by giving them foodstamps. He would look at the lower picture and feel no pain. He would not feel guilt that the world stood back while these people were murdered. The guy running this country does not care about history. While he "mourns their pain" he really don't care. He's has a narcissistic personality. He believes he was put here for change. He obviously has got a bone on for the what this country stands for. For sure he thinks rules are for us suckers to adhere to while he vacations in comfort on the backs of the taxpayers. What is ours is his. He is not the first like this----history has known men like him before.

cannonshooter
01-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Stu,
My wife will never be like those in the lower picture. She has come to realize that the world is a dangerous place and the only one that can defend her 100 percent is herself. She may be killed but she will not go without a fight. Most of her great aunts and great uncles were victims under Stalin and Hitler.

If any one believes that the current POS in the cracker house is going to care about Jews being murdered better think again. Muslims have adopted the Nazi philosophy that the Jews need to be exterminated where ever found. He is no friend to a Jew even those in his own party will go to the ovens if he gets what he really wants which is the downfall of the Constitution and this Country.
Mack

REHRIFLE
01-11-2013, 12:56 PM
But yet the majority of Jews support Obama.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4281750,00.html

Punch The Clown
01-11-2013, 03:14 PM
But yet the majority of Jews support Obama.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4281750,00.html

It's got nothing to do with the Jews. Substitute anyone that is dis-armed by their government. After 9/11 Americans all wanted to be the first on line to give up their right under The Patriot Act. I'm just using the Jews in europe as an example. You're probably right though, that the Jews in America have a very short memory but the Israeli's don't. I would take it to the bank that they would fight to the last man before they live through another holocaust.

REHRIFLE
01-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Your first two pictures led me to believe that it was about the Jews. You are correct though in that most people are guilty when it comes to giving up someone else's rights. Tim has pointed out on several occasions that when it comes to the Constitution, you can not pick and choose which ones apply.

Also, as to gun control, in Texas, there is no law stopping people from openly carrying rifles in public but you never see this happen. We have self disarmed ourselves. But we bitch, yell and scream at the mention of someone outlawing a 30 round magazine. What amazes me are the people I know that have firearms or have family members that own firearms but yet are ok with gun bans.

cannonshooter
01-11-2013, 10:51 PM
I am not ok with any infringement on the Constitution. All the gun laws on the books are illegal.
Mack