PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan Gets Owned.... AGAIN! By An Orthodox Jew!

Eli
01-11-2013, 03:15 PM
http://youtu.be/LJdhAm_oUUs

Eli

Punch The Clown
01-11-2013, 03:53 PM
I would love to fight piers in a televised event-all proceeds go to charity of course. Re-arranging his face would give me great pleasure. I love the way it refers to our Constitution as "your little book".

jak
01-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Piers Morgan is worthless slug from a bankrupt rock that's located in the North Atlantic. He was virtually unknown and had a low rated show. He is only using the shooting to advance his career, his celebrity status and to inflate his ego.

timshufflin
01-11-2013, 08:30 PM
While Shapiro is VERY well spoken, he concedes far to much. I do NOT concede that the federal government can background check me, limit me to a semi auto rifle, or INFRINGE at all on my 2nd amendment rights. ANYONE who would infringe on me can DROP DEAD.

Eli
01-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I didn't say I agreed with Shapiro, and I disagree quite a bit, but it was wonderful to see Piers exposed for the intellectual midget that he is!
And, personally, I'm always glad to see obiously observant Jews standing up for the right thing. I worry that people think "Feinstein" and "Schumer" when they think "Jew" and this is a bit of balance.

Eli

Punch The Clown
01-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Eli, words like piers, feinstein, schumer, are NEVER capitalized. That is reserved for human beings and only human beings worthy of respect.

Prince Humperdink
01-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Eli, words like piers, feinstein, schumer, are NEVER capitalized. That is reserved for human beings and only human beings worthy of respect.

Precisely!That guy is pretty cool,but there is only one Jew for me.