PDA

View Full Version : New Yorkers Must Dispose Of High Capacity Magazines!

Punch The Clown
01-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Well, it's official. All high capacity magazines are banned and must be sold or destroyed. One caveat however. If sold, they must be sold to residents of other states. I guess cuomo doesn't really care about baby killer magazines being sold to residents of other states, like lets say connecticut. I'm going to send all of mine to any connecticut resident free of charge and I recommend all other new yorkers do the same. Just another way of showing how much cuomo cares!

melloman
01-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Ooh, ooh! I live in ct!!

dogboysdad
01-15-2013, 11:43 PM
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg applauded the state's bipartisan cooperation in a statement Tuesday, and suggested that it "sets an example for Washington to follow."

Punch The Clown
01-15-2013, 11:57 PM
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg applauded the state's bipartisan cooperation in a statement Tuesday, and suggested that it "sets an example for Washington to follow."

Watch your punctuation! I see the improper use of uppercase!

cuppednlocked
01-16-2013, 12:39 AM
I hate it for all good NY residents.

timshufflin
01-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Well, it's official. All high capacity magazines are banned and must be sold or destroyed. One caveat however. If sold, they must be sold to residents of other states. I guess cuomo doesn't really care about baby killer magazines being sold to residents of other states, like lets say connecticut. I'm going to send all of mine to any connecticut resident free of charge and I recommend all other new yorkers do the same. Just another way of showing how much cuomo cares!

How will you dispose of them when you can't do internet sales?

MH53GUNNER
01-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Transfer the mags to friends who can secure them in case a lawsuit is successful. Most likely a long shot for the people in NY.

LEAD POISON
01-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Send them to me.
I promise only to use them on Sundays when it's warm outside.;)

axemurderer
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Hey I live in NYC! I ain't had no hi-caps since 1994. We never had a grandfathering!

Mike

jak
01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
How will you dispose of them when you can't do internet sales?

Take them to a gun show in PA and carry a sign stating what kind of magazines you're selling. You will sell all of them.

csacpt
01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Or you could follow the lead of a certain Mr. Crockett.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." Davy Crockett

Eli
01-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Or you could follow the lead of a certain Mr. Crockett.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." Davy Crockett

THIS!

Eli