PDA

View Full Version : chuck schumer And All You Other Cowards, Watch This-Reality Check!

Punch The Clown
01-17-2013, 11:47 PM
If the State of Israel depended on the likes of spineless turds like schumer, these pilots wouldn't be flying over Auschwitz, they'd be getting murdered in Auschwitz. Thank G_d these people have the balls you were never born with, you worthless coward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcyT0-mJVhU

timshufflin
01-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Stu, what are the gun laws in Israel like? I've heard they are very strict for common folk. Is this true?

Punch The Clown
01-18-2013, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't know, and I don't see the relevance with schumers big thumbs up for the obamination's choice for Secretary of Defense.

Punch The Clown
01-18-2013, 12:16 AM
I checked and according to the washington post and the new york times-reliable sources and I'm sure they're your go-to papers-firearms ownership is more restrictive in Israel. I also believe that they don't have a 2nd Amendment over there?

timshufflin
01-18-2013, 12:55 AM
There is no relevance, I am just curious.

Eli
01-18-2013, 03:07 AM
They had Jews like schumer et al in nazi (yemach shemo) europe, they were called 'kapo'.
Gun laws in Israel are strict enough that I stay here largely as a result.

Eli

csacpt
01-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Even with all our troubles we are still the land of Liberty, just need a good house-cleaning. JMHO

Punch The Clown
01-18-2013, 11:53 AM
I checked and according to the washington post and the new york times-reliable sources and I'm sure they're your go-to papers-firearms ownership is more restrictive in Israel. I also believe that they don't have a 2nd Amendment over there?

OBVIOUSLY, I'm being sarcastic when I call the washington post and the new york times "reliable".

Punch The Clown
01-18-2013, 12:00 PM
They had Jews like schumer et al in nazi (yemach shemo) europe, they were called 'kapo'.
Gun laws in Israel are strict enough that I stay here largely as a result.

Eli

I would have to say then that many American Jews involved in politics would have been Kapos or Sonderkommandos. If shumer, sheldon silver, diane feinstein were alive during the Holocaust I'm sure they would have been proud to wear the title "Sonderkommando".

csacpt
01-18-2013, 12:04 PM
I would have to say then that many American Jews involved in politics would have been Kapos or Sonderkommandos. If shumer, sheldon silver, diane feinstein were alive during the Holocaust I'm sure they would have been proud to wear the title "Sonderkommando".

Or, to put it in modern terms, "domestic enemies."

Punch The Clown
01-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Or, to put it in modern terms, "domestic enemies."

Domestic Enemies is a proper term. Funny thing is if you did an actual count you would find the overwhelming amount of "Domestic Enemies" are Christian. Names like feinstein just stand out. Funny, I read that feinstein is only Jewish on her father's side, but whatever.

csacpt
01-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Domestic Enemies is a proper term. Funny thing is if you did an actual count you would find the overwhelming amount of "Domestic Enemies" are Christian. Names like feinstein just stand out. Funny, I read that feinstein is only Jewish on her father's side, but whatever.

Personally I think labels, religious or otherwise, are irrelevant. They mostly are a form of smoke-screen, an attempt to hide their true intentions. I judge by their actions, talk is cheap!

KnickKnack
01-19-2013, 08:09 AM
I thought everyone in Israel that could carry a gun was part of the Israel Defense Force and was subject to being called to duty at any time? Seems to me we had pictures of some of them on this board, with their M1 carbines.

The online articles about guns in Israel are a little misleading, as they state there are restrictions on private ownership. However, military members are allowed to bring their guns home with them when they go off duty. Since there are so many Israelis serving in military positions, it seems logical that there are many more guns in private homes that are carried by family members in the military, even if they are not privately owned.

Shumer is one of those Senate Dinosaurs that are the poster children for term limits in Congress.

cannonshooter
01-22-2013, 11:09 AM
I consider anyone who wants to do away with the Constitution a domestic enemy. High on the list are those currently in power. After all the leader of Homeland security considers me to be a domestic terrorist.
Mack