PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys adding a pappy's rule

paid4c4
01-23-2013, 12:30 AM
Sorry I haven't been on much but we moved after being in the same house for 34 years. You got any idea how much you can collect in 34 years. We moved on Dec 8th however I'm still moving odds and ends from the old house. I'm going to try and get it on the market by June. Meanwhile back at the ranch Linda is doing better and I feel like going bear hunting with a buggy whip. I exercised my 2nd amendment rights last week and shot several of my Garands, lots of fun. I can see with all the mental midgets in DC I'm going to start gathering up the needed equipment to reload. Our 1911 group shoots tomorrow, looser buys lunch at White Castle! Hope to be on a little more now that the move is over and Linda is feeling better.

Now for Pappy's rule #6; I've been listening to and watching DC and New York and the other idiots which reminded me of another of Pappy's rules;
"They told me to cheer up things could get worse, so I cheered up and sure enough things got worse"
Unfortunately seems the direction we're headed.
Bill

cuppednlocked
01-23-2013, 10:22 AM
I like it!

I hope Linda continues to feel better.

timshufflin
01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
p4c4, so very nice to see you and I'm encouraged by the good news of your bride.

Orlando
01-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Good to see you back on the forum