PDA

View Full Version : Dupage distressed"kit"

Prince Humperdink
01-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Here is what I ended up with.I know I said I wasn't going to get any,but had to get just 1 for fun.
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=97058

MH53GUNNER
01-24-2013, 09:23 PM
You did very good!

Cavtanker
01-27-2013, 12:34 AM
I just got mine yesterday. I ordered only one. And mine was remarkably similar to yours, except I didn't get an HRA stock with some metal. I got a beater set with a stock that had seen some arsenal repairs and a handguard that had been laquered. Nonetheless, I feel I got my money's worth. I wish I had ordered two. The stock set I did get will clean up nicely with a little TLC. The rest of the parts will be put to good use.

paid4c4
01-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Hump, you did good my friend.
Bill

Old Guard
06-11-2013, 10:33 AM
I just got mine yesterday. I ordered only one. And mine was remarkably similar to yours, except I didn't get an HRA stock with some metal. I got a beater set with a stock that had seen some arsenal repairs and a handguard that had been laquered. Nonetheless, I feel I got my money's worth. I wish I had ordered two. The stock set I did get will clean up nicely with a little TLC. The rest of the parts will be put to good use.

How did you know about these kits,Distressed at $75.00 I see none listed not even a spot for them??I heard some of them had the trigger group and a barrel?? thanks for any info?? OG

Prince Humperdink
06-11-2013, 01:02 PM
"[QUOTE]How did you know about these kits,Distressed at $75.00 I see none listed not even a spot for them??I heard some of them had the trigger group and a barrel?? thanks for any info?? OG"

OG,
This was a few months ago,and they removed the listing long ago.I'm hoping as I watch daily that they'll return! :)

Old Guard
06-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks, just in case, after you get your order in how about a little nudge to let me know too..I don't go there very often, but would like to try one?? Og.

Prince Humperdink
06-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Thanks, just in case, after you get your order in how about a little nudge to let me know too..I don't go there very often, but would like to try one?? Og.

I'll keep my eye out for You.