PDA

View Full Version : Saw ray kelly on piers morgan tonight

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 01:28 AM
Sorry, anyone and everyone who said ray kelly was something special, someone good, WRONG!
ray kelly is a traitor to the US Constitution
ray kelly wants all semi auto ar15 platform rifles and former military semi auto rifles gone
ray kelly blames all ny gun crime, almost all 90%, on southern states
ray kelly says that ny's gun law is the best in the country and that the feds need to emulate it
ray kelly says that there is no reason to own any semi auto former military rifle except to kill in mass numbers

ray kelly, merry Christmas Ahole!

seaninmich
01-29-2013, 08:57 AM
who is ray kelly and why in hell are you watching piers ???

Punch The Clown
01-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Ray Kelly was there for my family when I needed him, and he's still there. Unfortunately, as PC you have to tow the party line and as he works for bloomturd I'm afraid he is mandated to take some positions that may not necessarily be his own. Bash away but I'd still give my right arm for him.

seaninmich
01-29-2013, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=Punch The Clown;33532 Bash away but I'd still give my right arm for him.[/QUOTE]

Are you willing to give your right to bear arms for him?

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 10:11 AM

Bingo, on another note Punch the Clown. ray kelly was bashing anyone who took a pro gun stance and saying that they were the ones who were letting politics rule them. It said that if the congress voted so as to not let politics affect them, we wouldn't have "assault" weapons anymore. ray kelly can drop dead and I hope it does today.

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 10:13 AM

Better yet Stu, are you willing to give the rest of the country's right to bear arms for it?

Eli
01-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Ray Kelly was there for my family when I needed him, and he's still there. Unfortunately, as PC you have to tow the party line and as he works for bloomturd I'm afraid he is mandated to take some positions that may not necessarily be his own. Bash away but I'd still give my right arm for him.

Y'all need to move. Seriously.

Eli

KnickKnack
01-29-2013, 03:55 PM
If one is willing to give up his core principles and bow to his employer just because he wants to keep a job, then he is no better than the politician that he works for, regardless of whatever else he may do to try to redeem himself. JMHO.

KnickKnack
01-29-2013, 03:56 PM
who is ray kelly and why in hell are you watching piers ???

You have to watch and study the enemy in order to understand them and predict their next moves.

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
If one is willing to give up his core principles and bow to his employer just because he wants to keep a job, then he is no better than the politician that he works for, regardless of whatever else he may do to try to redeem himself. JMHO.

I would argue strongly that ray kelly's core principles are to disarm us all. I saw the interview, it said what it believed. Bone Cancer to it and its family.

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 05:41 PM
08:51 PM ET

Ray Kelly on gun legislation: "We need a comprehensive federal policy" (http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/28/ray-kelly-on-gun-legislation-we-need-a-comprehensive-federal-policy/?hpt=pm_mid)

As the nation continues to grapple with the on-going gun debate, this evening at 9 "Piers Morgan Tonight" invites Ray Kelly to add his unique insight into one of America's most-polarizing issues.
The Commissioner of the New York City Police Department, Kelly points to nationwide firearm legislation as an integral factor in truly addressing the situation:
"We need a comprehensive federal policy about guns, and all aspects of it," Kelly tells Piers Morgan. "Ninety percent of the guns we confiscate here in New York City are coming from out of state. We call it the "Iron Pipeline," up I-95, coming from southern states, to a great extent."
When the host suggests that certain politicians may be voting with career aspirations in mind, rather than truly serving the public, Kelly condemns such behavior:
"I don't think it's too much to ask our elected officials to vote your conscience, that's why we put them in office," says the longest serving police commissioner in New York City's history. "We'd like to think that sometimes people are going to just do the right thing. I certainly think that's what has to happen here. There's still way too much bloodshed."
Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, then tune in at 9 as Kelly and Morgan further address the gun issue in the United States.
-–

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Here Stu, was it faking? Was it lying? Was it doing the very same things it said others were doing? Or, was it saying what it meant?
http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/01/29/pmt-ray-kelly.cnn.html

http://youtu.be/_dBElZdTdYo

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Here's the entire show with ray kelly in its entirety.

http://youtu.be/VF-18idOj_k

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 05:53 PM
ray kelly doing some lying jeraldo.

http://youtu.be/JsGGRTnqWHY

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 05:55 PM
^^^^^^^^ and Stu, you know it is lying on this one! nyc does go door to door and confiscate. Pick your friends wisely my brother. You owe it nothing.

cannonshooter
01-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Screw Popeye Kelly,
I hate him for the fact that during Desert Storm he was a Marine reserve Colonel and his men went to war and he took a deferment and stayed home due to being deputy Police Comish. Sorry but as a Marine when your unit goes you go no matter what is in the way job family whatever.
As Police Comish he is the ultimate abuser of people rights. He wants to disarm the law abiding population while he kowtows to the likes of Sharpton and Barron. He is also responsible for the spying on of people who do not even live in his jurisdiction and also for running ops not only outside of NYC but even outside of NYS.
May he get anal cancer. He may have been there for you Stu when your son passed away but if he wants your guns nothing else will matter to him.
Mack

cannonshooter
01-29-2013, 11:07 PM
We also refused him entry to the MCL on Staten Island one night when he was trying to come in. It is for members only and non members have to be a guest of a member and no member present would have him as their guest.
Mack

timshufflin
01-29-2013, 11:38 PM
We also refused him entry to the MCL on Staten Island one night when he was trying to come in. It is for members only and non members have to be a guest of a member and no member present would have him as their guest.
Mack

What is an "MCL"?

Zwara
01-29-2013, 11:58 PM
so if only NYPD had guns and no one else did anywhere, ahh, now THATS peace!... gonna stfu now before i get upset... im leaving NY asap. this is bullshit. i REALLY REALLY am thinking this is getting one step closer to "Escape from New York" every day. wheres kurt russel when you need him?

dogboysdad
01-30-2013, 12:45 AM
What is an "MCL"?

Marine Corps League.

timshufflin
01-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Marine Corps League.

I thought it was a knee ligament.