PDA

View Full Version : Amsdorf Rifles for sale!!!

Roadkingtrax
01-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Own a famous rifle, from a famous man.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=327565697

dpd3672
01-31-2013, 01:47 AM
He tried putting them up on the CMP forums a few months ago, using a new username. I'm surprised the GB listing doesn't include a 10 minute video...

KnickKnack
01-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Wouldn't it gauge "0" if it was "never used"?

Orlando
01-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Wouldn't it gauge "0" if it was "never used"?

Not necessarily, most of the NOS barrels I have used dont gage 0

Punch The Clown
01-31-2013, 09:14 AM
I feel sorry for the camera collectors, coin collectors, or whatever hobby he gets into now.

seaninmich
01-31-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm surprised the GB listing doesn't include a 10 minute video...

IT DOES!!! check out his other auctions. look at the FNX. LMAO!!

cuppednlocked
01-31-2013, 11:48 AM
I feel sorry for the camera collectors, coin collectors, or whatever hobby he gets into now.

I am, on the other hand, quite happy for his new hobby. I felt guilty that I was part of a community that was keeping him all to ourselves. A national treasure such as this should not be kept hidden away but rather displayed proudly in a location equal to his stature!

KnickKnack
01-31-2013, 02:30 PM
I am, on the other hand, quite happy for his new hobby. I felt guilty that I was part of a community that was keeping him all to ourselves. A national treasure such as this should not be kept hidden away but rather displayed proudly in a location equal to his stature!

This is why I shouldn't read this forum with a mouthful of soda. *mops up keyboard*

cuppednlocked
01-31-2013, 04:45 PM
It was my pleasure!!!

checkmate19
01-31-2013, 06:28 PM
I sold him the rifle some time ago, the wood looks pretty beat up now. The rifle was like new including wood. She was a beauty. Sorry guys LOL.

Roadkingtrax
01-31-2013, 06:54 PM
I sold him the rifle some time ago, the wood looks pretty beat up now. The rifle was like new including wood. She was a beauty. Sorry guys LOL.

One can than assume it was exchanged by the current owner...or do you recognize it as the same stock, albeit with more use?

Roadkingtrax
01-31-2013, 06:55 PM
He must be paying for this> http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=301746878

checkmate19
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
Ok Im getting old had to pull out glasses . The stock looks right jsut pretty used, it had a sideways DOD stamp. Guys questioned it when for sale I think you chimed in Roadking about it being right . The hand guard looks pretty bad even fit wise. The rifle was as nice as any collector grade. When I sold it to him he emailed me 3 times a day till it arrived, once it arrived no email no thank you and no feedback . I figured just as well.
Roadking you crack me up LOL. you have seen the latest fight dinkor ( whatever) and Captain Magic LOL pretty hot stuff in that one.

Roadkingtrax
01-31-2013, 11:50 PM
Ok Im getting old had to pull out glasses . The stock looks right jsut pretty used, it had a sideways DOD stamp. Guys questioned it when for sale I think you chimed in Roadking about it being right . The hand guard looks pretty bad even fit wise. The rifle was as nice as any collector grade. When I sold it to him he emailed me 3 times a day till it arrived, once it arrived no email no thank you and no feedback . I figured just as well.
Roadking you crack me up LOL. you have seen the latest fight dinkor ( whatever) and Captain Magic LOL pretty hot stuff in that one.

CaptainMagic is on the prowl. Perhaps I missed it...do you have a link? I know he and Brutus were having a go on this one.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=97718