PDA

View Full Version : Slow Start...

cuppednlocked
02-17-2013, 11:02 PM
GREAT finish!

The walker delivery was great.

deputy85
02-17-2013, 11:28 PM
How the hell do you get 50 hungry pissed off zombies into a truck? line em up and say behave and walk in and move to the front to make room for the others?

canes7
02-18-2013, 08:51 AM
I thought the walker bomb was a stroke of genius.

Eli
02-18-2013, 03:26 PM
How the hell do you get 50 hungry pissed off zombies into a truck? line em up and say behave and walk in and move to the front to make room for the others?

Real careful like. They seem to have developed handling devices.

I thought the walker bomb was a stroke of genius.

Yeah, that was pretty slick.
I have a feeling Woodberry isn't going to last long. Rick & Co. have a Zombie Delivery Device - abandoning it was stupid - and they're pretty pissed.
Can any of these people shoot? The Guvner was running the hell out of that AUG but mainly wasting 5.56 trying to attract zombies.

Eli

canes7
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Can any of these people shoot? The Guvner was running the hell out of that AUG but mainly wasting 5.56 trying to attract zombies.

Eli

I can't believe it took so many attempts to get the guy in the tower. Full body exposed at 50 yards, I was rooting hard for Carl to whack him. He must have sustain a headshot as he didn't turn.

The Guv seemed to be a little reckless with his safety. Someone had a decent bead on him as there were bullets striking the truck door right next to him but he didn't even flinch. I think the loss of his biter daughter and his eye may have him thinking life aint worth it anymore. He'll probably alienate his subordinates and Woodbury & the prison will become friends.

So what do you guys think of Merle helping save Rick's ass? Is Rick going to let him in or kick his ass out? It would be interesting to see The Gov, his henchmen and Merle leave Woodbury so the remaining peeps can team up. What about the other group? Is Rick going to let them in too? Or are they pissed and going to team up with The Guv?

timshufflin
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Who knows what Rick will do, he's a head case. Great episode.

Roadkingtrax
02-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Who knows what Rick will do, he's a head case. Great episode.

I was waiting for him to think a walker was his dead wife.

Eli
02-20-2013, 11:18 PM
I was waiting for him to think a walker was his dead wife.

I was expecting that as well. He's a just a bit off!

Eli

cuppednlocked
02-21-2013, 09:19 AM
I was expecting that as well. He's a just a bit off!

Eli

That's what makes him interesting now!

DTOM
02-21-2013, 11:22 AM
You think Glenn will take charge ( more ) after Rick wanders off to LoriLand ?