PDA

View Full Version : Concealed Carry Laws!

toolman
05-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Just bought a book online that some of you might interested in. Its called (Traveler's Guide to the firearm Laws of the Fifty States.) It breaks down every law in each state. And tells you wish states accepts your concealed carry premit. It also ranks each state for it gun owner freedoms. Traveler's checklist included. A great book to keep with you when you travel across state lines or anything for that matter. A very educational book.

Web address is www.gunlawguide.com ( I think i paid $ 14.00 for it) 67 pages of info.

Peace Toolman..

paid4c4
05-24-2011, 04:05 PM
The owner and author of the book is a friend of mine. Scott has done well with the book and has a lot of research involved in the printing. He live right here in River City not far from me.
Bill

toolman
05-24-2011, 04:38 PM
This is one of the best books if every owned. And that is saying alot considering the first year of our marriage i gave $2,000 for a set of books. Scott is the man.

llurpirate
05-31-2011, 11:42 AM
I have purchased this book and use it alot. Since I travel in my Motorhome all over the states it has kept me in the know. Very good reference and always up to date. I keep a copy in the motorhome and also at home.

canes7
05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
I've considered buying this book. One question I have is does the book get updated when the laws change?

llurpirate
06-01-2011, 06:17 AM
This is printed every year. To keep really current would be difficult. I usually go to http://www.usacarry.com to see what is happening.

tljames
06-02-2011, 09:57 PM
I don't travel a great deal, yet I live by a simple principle when it comes to where I do and don't carry. (unless I run the risk of being searched, or crossing metal detectors) I think as long as my weapon is concealed, it is a non-issue. If I need my weapon while somewhere they prohibit them, "It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6."
If I'm wearing pants, I'm carrying a handgun about the only exception is if friends and I go for a cold beer. I don't drink and drive or drink and carry, cause simply put.....I'm an idiot when drunk! :)

canes7
06-03-2011, 08:55 AM
I don't travel a great deal, yet I live by a simple principle when it comes to where I do and don't carry. (unless I run the risk of being searched, or crossing metal detectors) I think as long as my weapon is concealed, it is a non-issue. If I need my weapon while somewhere they prohibit them, "It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6."
If I'm wearing pants, I'm carrying a handgun about the only exception is if friends and I go for a cold beer. I don't drink and drive or drink and carry, cause simply put.....I'm an idiot when drunk! :)

Good rules to live by TL!

LEAD POISON
06-15-2011, 05:20 PM
It looks like Wisconsin will finally become a CC state.
One more hurdle.
With a permit and training?????

Big Ben
06-15-2011, 06:02 PM
It looks like Wisconsin will finally become a CC state.
One more hurdle.
With a permit and training?????

At least you can.