PDA

View Full Version : cop gave me a pink slip

Zwara
02-24-2013, 03:34 PM
not sure what the details mean, but it says "offences and OP" and it says "Registry checked: YES" is this the same as a NICS check? *side note* i didnt do anything wrong, lol... drunk friend dialed 911 thinking its "funny" and they had to come check, of course...

KnickKnack
02-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Yeah, he did a DCJS & NCIC check. Standard procedure.

Zwara
02-24-2013, 04:31 PM
damn the NYPD is great, they make house calls AND give me free background checks? technology is awesome! i dont even have to leave my appartment to have the cops quiz my everything. now if only they did a charming musical number when i opend the door... :P my drunken GF looked at the black cop 3 feet taller than her and (hand-to-god) exclaimed, " YOU LOOK LIKE URKAL!!! " nice going GF... -_-* thank god they were kind enuf to excuse it... in all honesty they r a nice bunch of guys, and im glad they do their part. on a side note i just orderd the best pizza i ever had (besides Martio's in New City, NY)

Schriv
02-24-2013, 05:03 PM
So..you get run through the system and a house visit thanks to some dumbass calling in a prank 911 call?
Nice 'friend'. He skylighted you AND wasted the officers time. I'm sure they were amused. :p

timshufflin
02-24-2013, 07:48 PM
damn the NYPD is great, they make house calls AND give me free background checks? technology is awesome! i dont even have to leave my appartment to have the cops quiz my everything. now if only they did a charming musical number when i opend the door... :P my drunken GF looked at the black cop 3 feet taller than her and (hand-to-god) exclaimed, " YOU LOOK LIKE URKAL!!! " nice going GF... -_-* thank god they were kind enuf to excuse it... in all honesty they r a nice bunch of guys, and im glad they do their part. on a side note i just orderd the best pizza i ever had (besides Martio's in New City, NY)

You live in new york city and are claiming to have gotten good pizza? Your stock just plummeted.

Zwara
02-25-2013, 11:34 AM
no no, im outside the city by like 45 mins... but see, now im out of pizza... guess ill go back to drooling over mini-g pics (gfs gettin jealous)

axemurderer
02-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Ah the green eyed monster shows it's head again. Tim you are so transparent!!!!!

You live in new york city and are claiming to have gotten good pizza? Your stock just plummeted.