PDA

View Full Version : CMP 'waiting list'

txarsoncop
02-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Good God I can't believe the greed and nerve of these people! CMP sends out an email on the 21st including an update on the delay on the IHCs and to 'please don't bother us with your calls anymore...'

Today they put up a Facebook notice, "you mouth-breathing retards stopped calling about the availability and are now wanting to be placed on a waiting list, go home and die." Wait, that might have been what I wished it had said but that's the jist of it.

Waiting lists? Really? Why don't I call 'em up now and give 'em my wishlist for anything they could ever possibly get and things they'll never get?!?

I still check in over there to see if I'm missing out on something but damn they're a bunch of children!

cuppednlocked
02-25-2013, 02:44 PM
With the influx of new/panic buyers things will only get worse.

canes7
02-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Part of my job is managing customer expectations. I'm no genius, but I could do better than the CMP does most of the time. You have to remember though there will always be those who read just the highlights of the email and react. I am sure there were at least 393 million that only read IHC and fired off a order.

LEAD POISON
02-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Did you explain to them they go on the waiting list AFTER they order.

Roadkingtrax
02-25-2013, 06:58 PM
A lot of the recent issues come from people that have joined in Dec 2012-thru-present. Not to mention the normal cheer-leading section in Ask Orest.

REHRIFLE
02-25-2013, 07:32 PM
:) I asked to be put on the waiting list for the cosmoline covered nib jeeps they are getting from Korea.

canes7
02-25-2013, 08:19 PM
A lot of the recent issues come from people that have joined in Dec 2012-thru-present. Not to mention the normal cheer-leading section in Ask Orest.

O denies the existance of such praise and and adoration.

Roadkingtrax
02-25-2013, 09:37 PM
O denies the existance of such praise and and adoration.

I like the CMP for the same reason I like the grocery store, I can get what I want and get out. No need to kiss the feet of the produce clerk.

She's too young...:)