PDA

View Full Version : A Great Week! Guns and Friends!

Punch The Clown
03-08-2013, 10:14 PM
OK, I have about a year annual leave saved up so I took off 10 days and headed off to the Shufflin Ranch. Once again, Tim and Dawn were hospitable as can be. We met up with Sean in Mich, Colter, and Dogboysdad and headed off to Louisville Kentucky for the gun show. Good friends, laughed our asses off, and surrounded by tons of guns. Doesn't get any better.

axemurderer
03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
I am so sad I was not there!!!!!:(

seaninmich
03-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Truly, it was about the most fun I've had in years. I'm really glad we did it

dogboysdad
03-09-2013, 07:46 AM
Poor Colter will be in therapy for years.

timshufflin
03-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Now I'm in Texas. I'm picking up a truck and heading back tomorrow. It's a beautiful brown color all around :)

Colter44
03-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Tim's ten percent beer was a good time and the shot at the restaurant with snookie was hilarious.

paid4c4
03-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Stu, really sorry I had to miss you and the group in Louisville. Unfortunately I've got bigger fish to fry right now. Did you guys buy anything?
Bill

PS: Stu, I've shot the Krag and it shoots better than me. It's now been cleaned and is a wall hanger in the man cave.

Punch The Clown
03-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Stu, really sorry I had to miss you and the group in Louisville. Unfortunately I've got bigger fish to fry right now. Did you guys buy anything?
Bill

PS: Stu, I've shot the Krag and it shoots better than me. It's now been cleaned and is a wall hanger in the man cave.

Bill, hope there is nothing too serious going on. Glad to hear you finally shot the Krag. No firearms purchases, We did buy tons of stuff we needed though, like scope mounts, Garand parts, stocks. Every time we saw something we liked we called in "The Lawyer" to negotiate. He's better than William Shatner. Saved us tons of money.

seaninmich
03-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Every time we saw something we liked we called in "The Lawyer" to negotiate. Saved us tons of money.

That's the truth. The Lawyer is a negotiating marvel. I'm going to have him cut the deal for my next truck.

LEAD POISON
03-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Now I'm in Texas. I'm picking up a truck and heading back tomorrow. It's a beautiful brown color all around :)

Tim bought a UPS truck ????

Orlando
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Tim bought a UPS truck ????

Or a Honey Dipper

toolman
03-09-2013, 10:24 PM
OK, I have about a year annual leave saved up so I took off 10 days and headed off to the Shufflin Ranch. Once again, Tim and Dawn were hospitable as can be. We met up with Sean in Mich, Colter, and Dogboysdad and headed off to Louisville Kentucky for the gun show. Good friends, laughed our asses off, and surrounded by tons of guns. Doesn't get any better.

Man i wanted to be there so bad!! Got stuck in the middle of a concrete job!! Wanted to see everyone again!!! Love tooldaddy

Glad you had fun brother!!

lowell66dart
03-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Somebody mention Shatner......

http://stufffromjudy.posterous.com/best-commercial-shatner-ever-did-i-unconditio

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, made me laugh this morning. Then again my wife says I have a very weird sense of humor.

Orlando
03-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Haaa, I remember that TV Show and episode. Funny stuff!!

toolman
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM
HEHEEE love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace toolman