PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I hear ya Carl!

cuppednlocked
03-31-2013, 09:32 PM
That is all... for now.

deputy85
03-31-2013, 10:03 PM
I loved how andrea asked for ricks big ol double action revolver and said''i know how the safety works'' its make believe but can they get someone who knows something about guns to write the dialogue

seaninmich
04-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I will say this - DAMN good episode. Aside from the fact that the prison crew set up an awesome ambush; threw a gajillion rounds all over hell's half acre; and failed to hit a single person, it was friggin good.

Season premier of Game of Thrones, on the other hand, pretty much sucked monkey balls

timshufflin
04-01-2013, 08:22 PM
I very much liked the episode. The governor is a fricking savage!

cuppednlocked
04-01-2013, 10:10 PM
The prison group was not trying to kill the Woodberry group. After chasing them out of the inner areas with tear gas and what could have been flash-bangs, Maggie and Glenn shouted "get out of here". If they were trying to shoot them I doubt they would have said that!

seaninmich
04-02-2013, 07:16 AM
The prison group was not trying to kill the Woodberry group. After chasing them out of the inner areas with tear gas and what could have been flash-bangs, Maggie and Glenn shouted "get out of here". If they were trying to shoot them I doubt they would have said that!

then they are stupid. they knew there would never be peace.