PDA

View Full Version : Survey done by PolicOne inregards to 2nd and Politics

Brinks352
04-08-2013, 10:05 PM
http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legislation-Law-Enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-findings-on-officers-thoughts/

Found it interesting thought I would share.

timshufflin
04-09-2013, 12:33 AM
It is interesting but I don't believe their answers. When their jobs are on the line, they will enforce, history proves this. On another note, the opinion of law enforcement does not matter to me in this matter. No government officials opinion should matter regarding the bill of rights except to assure that the bill of rights stays the bill of rights.

53M1Grnd
04-10-2013, 02:11 AM
It is interesting but I don't believe their answers. When their jobs are on the line, they will enforce, history proves this. On another note, the opinion of law enforcement does not matter to me in this matter. No government officials opinion should matter regarding the bill of rights except to assure that the bill of rights stays the bill of rights.

Very interesting polls. I also believe that you can poll Police and get many different answers depending where you live. You cannot use the Government or a Police Force as a base for gun law opinions. I believe you need to poll those involved. Poll the people who's children go to school and the mall every day.

I know we all want to know the Police side of this, but, who is really doing the polls?