PDA

View Full Version : Read the rules....

Roadkingtrax
04-17-2013, 04:21 PM
http://m14forum.com/m14/138365-avoid-ohio-ordnance-works-will-not-accept-return-poor-barrels.html

This should get interesting...

seaninmich
04-17-2013, 08:18 PM
that dude is a flaming azzhole. just hearing his little beetchy whining gives me a raging stiffy. The only thing that would make it better, is if the barrels had been packed in ricin

Roadkingtrax
04-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Looks like the same complaint was posted on the CMP forum M14 section.

No seller should misdescribe an item, but no buyer is above the rules.

ordmm
04-17-2013, 08:44 PM
It seems two guys had a really bad day. Saw Berry's rant after the Senate vote didn't go his way. I laughed. Then read the post by Mr. Hammonds. I really laughed. Maybe the two of them could console each other. Two damn pricks with a feeling of entitlement.

timshufflin
04-17-2013, 09:07 PM
The guy waits TWO months to check his stuff? Then gets salty when the vendor won't act on something 7x out of its return policy? Really, is it from the east or west coast? It has to live on a coast somewhere.

Roadkingtrax
04-17-2013, 09:24 PM
These M14 guys are a little extreme. Now they want to email OOW with fake requests for refund and actually say Hammonje was not trying to smear the company? Say what?

Roadkingtrax
04-18-2013, 02:31 PM
FWIW looks like a credit card dispute works to get your money back.

Prince Humperdink
04-18-2013, 04:06 PM
I would hate to ever sell anything to hammbone...just saying.

seaninmich
04-18-2013, 05:02 PM

that subhuman worm stalked me on the CMP forum trying to buy a SA-WH open arrow windage knob for his 6 mil. I never posted it for sale and never offered it up. I did have a couple so i told him to give me a couple days to dig it out and take pics. It emailed me a couple times a day asking for photos (like I have nothing else to do). A couple days later i sent him pics and a very fair price. He offers me half and says "I can't believe you strung me along and made me wait only to ask a ridiculous price". dear hammonje: GET CANCER AND DIE. thank you

Roadkingtrax
04-18-2013, 05:56 PM
that subhuman worm stalked me on the CMP forum trying to buy a SA-WH open arrow windage knob for his 6 mil. I never posted it for sale and never offered it up. I did have a couple so i told him to give me a couple days to dig it out and take pics. It emailed me a couple times a day asking for photos (like I have nothing else to do). A couple days later i sent him pics and a very fair price. He offers me half and says "I can't believe you strung me along and made me wait only to ask a ridiculous price". dear hammonje: GET CANCER AND DIE. thank you

Hater!!! :p

How did grandma learn to cook then???? Humans learn largely by trial and error and mockery. Simple facts and life is a learning process. You win some, you lose some. Naysayers and haters just make me work harder and concentrate better. So keep it up haters. You motivate me. Thanks.

I had a raw deal a couple years ago, and more senior collectors/buyers essentially told me that open complaints might prove you are right, and others will pat you on the back in empathy and solidarity.

Privately it makes you looks like someone not worth dealing with, even when you're in the right. Must be some psychology in it after all.

jak
04-18-2013, 06:49 PM

I would refuse to sell him anything, even if he was the only one that offered to buy it. I would flat out tell him that "I don't want to sell you something only to have you come back 6 months later saying you want your money back because the part doesn't need up to your standards".

cuppednlocked
04-18-2013, 08:06 PM
From what I read yesterday it looked like a very small group was in his corner... the rest of the forums handed him his ass. I found those threads quite enjoyable!