PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

toolman
05-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Im going camping with family this weekend! Everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday! CYA tuesday... peace toolman

REHRIFLE
05-27-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm headed to the deer lease to set up feeders, clear brush and do other fun stuff.

Schriv
05-27-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm headed off to Peabody KS for a WWII reenactment and veterans parade. Then it's back home for burgers and beer on Monday.

canes7
05-27-2011, 09:48 AM
It's the wifey-poo's birthday this weekend. So she owns it. I'm guessing we'll do dinner at our favorite joint then a trip to the coast for some fresh seafood. The drop by her new fav brewery for a keg (or at least a few growlers). Maybe, if we get a rainy day, we'll go see Hangover 2 during the day (B-day or not I refuse to go to the theater during prime time).

paid4c4
05-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm going to show the 59 on Sunday and drive it in a Memorial Day Parade Monday. I've put one new flag up and will change out the other one tomorrow. Everyone have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day.
Bill

timshufflin
05-27-2011, 12:14 PM
It's the wifey-poo's birthday this weekend. So she owns it. I'm guessing we'll do dinner at our favorite joint then a trip to the coast for some fresh seafood. The drop by her new fav brewery for a keg (or at least a few growlers). Maybe, if we get a rainy day, we'll go see Hangover 2 during the day (B-day or not I refuse to go to the theater during prime time).

Actually it's a national holiday B-Day sir. You have Sean's, Mine, and your lovely Wife's B-Day. Sean and I will be guests of the princess of Siam this Sunday.

canes7
05-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Actually it's a national holiday B-Day sir. You have Sean's, Mine, and your lovely Wife's B-Day. Sean and I will be guests of the princess of Siam this Sunday.

Sounds awesome.. Hope you, and everyone else, has a great time.

Big Ben
05-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Everyone enjoy the weekend. Don't forget why we celebrate it(I know all the guys here won't forget)
I'm workin' the third job this weekend, but will find time for the grill, a few cigars, and some range time.

timshufflin
05-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Big Ben, toke one down for me bro.

sandsnow
05-27-2011, 09:06 PM
We will be at our little cabin in the desert. A little range time if the winds not too bad.

Have a great holiday everyone and remember our fallen heroes.

jak
05-27-2011, 09:54 PM
While all the women are inside the house gabbing away, I will be outside cooking steaks on the grill. Peaceful and quiet.

Have a Happy Memorial Day guys !!!!!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj40/jkunig/winchester%2094/eagle1.jpg