PDA

View Full Version : It Starts-Boston Bomber Has An Assault Rifle!

Punch The Clown
04-19-2013, 07:11 PM
The news just reported that they think the bomber has an assault rifle. I was waiting how long till they reported this. The libs took a heavy hit this week. They'll try to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat at any price. Liberals make me puke.

$Avomit$

Prince Humperdink
04-20-2013, 02:40 AM
yeah,I caught the snippet of possible "assault rifle",and thought"how convenient". :(

TommyD11730
04-20-2013, 12:05 PM
They locked down several ferry towns where I live. Guess they were fearful the tool would make it to CT and ferry over to LI. So as they continued their knee jerk reaction and dismissed/evacuated schools I asked some of my coworkers. So, what do you think, feel safer knowing now your government wants to remove guns from you. I mean we never really need them to protect ourselves.. right?

Yeah you bet the avg guy/gal got a wake up call.

Jimbo Slice
04-20-2013, 01:58 PM
I watched Wolf Blitzer try to bait some obese police commander into making the bad guys' arsenal sound larger than it was (a couple pistols and possibly a long gun).

From the sounds of it, I think we'll find out that Boston's finest let loose the vast majority of lead downrange... and that they are awful marksmen to boot. Talk about terrorizing a neighborhood. If I knew the Keystone Cops were coming in to shoot up my block, I'd barricade up post haste.

Heroes indeed <rolls eyes>