PDA

View Full Version : obama Is A Real Sore Loser, Isn't He/It.

Punch The Clown
04-25-2013, 11:24 AM
So let's review this. The spendmeister is forced to curb his/it's spending habits. So, what does he/it do? Instead of getting rid of absolute ludicrous govt. pork spending, he/it endangers the public by getting rid of air traffic controllers.
The people enjoy the Blue Angels so let's cut that. Fleet Week is also a big hit with servicemen/women and civilians so let's cut that. All the while the folks sitting at home, collecting their govt. handouts while eating for free, driving new cars, and watching cable tv with all the premium channels of course aren't missing a beat.

As far as the FAA goes, the air traffic controllers? Come on. I will bet my left nut that I could find hundreds of millions spent by that agency on nonsense. I guarantee that there is a study going on keeping track of how much "blue ice" falls off of an airliner a year, or if airliner tire rubber residue is contributing to global warming. This President is a vindictive douche.

LEAD POISON
04-26-2013, 09:47 PM

KnickKnack
04-28-2013, 05:11 PM
He also cut the White House public tours, yet somehow found the money to throw a huge, celebity filled, party for himself. The hypocracy is glaring, yet the American People and the "Media" ignore it and eat up the glamour. "Let them eat cake" should be his motto.

timshufflin
04-28-2013, 07:38 PM
I am happy to eat cake, I want my government to eat it with me.

canes7
04-28-2013, 08:10 PM
He's just a loser, sore or not. I can't believe his sequester related actions have been more vilified.