PDA

View Full Version : Even a dummy can help!

Prince Humperdink
04-26-2013, 12:49 PM
My buddy who happens to be the under sheriff wanted me to identify his .303 enfield for him because apparently there is word around town that I know about Milsurps,turns out it was a No4mk2 SanteFe arms jungle carbine conversion,so we get to talking about handguns.Our department issues .40 cal glocks,but his issued secondary arm is a 1911A1 and he knew nothing about it.He told me that they were all unissued in a crate and covered with mold when they got them from the feds 10 years ago,so I checked it out for him.

His turns out to be a completely reparked(nice grey/green) rebuild Remington Rand..I got to show him that it was in fact a refinish,and not unissued,and with what little 1911 knowledge I have I was able to show him the SA rebuild stamp,the FJA inspector stamp,firing proof,and Crossed cannon ord wheel!It also has mint brown plastic grip panels,and SN puts it at late 1944.It is always nice to be able to help someone out so now He said he'll bring his issue M14,and M16 for identification and such,see,even a dummy like me can help!

LEAD POISON
04-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Just because you like to dress in womens clothing doesn't mean your a dummy! JUST DIFFERENT.

Brinks352
04-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Just because you like to dress in womens clothing doesn't mean your a dummy! JUST DIFFERENT.
Thanks for the laugh :)

timshufflin
04-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Prince, I've talked to you and you are no dummy.

Prince Humperdink
04-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Prince, I've talked to you and you are no dummy.

Sir,You are too kind.