PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Lenny

Orlando
05-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Some of you may remember my Friend Lenny that has been fighting cancer. I got the news today that he lost the fight and is no longer with us.
I met Lenny probably 10 years ago, he worked and a Mom and Pop Hotel that we stay at by Lake Erie for our fishing trips. Been going up every year atleast twice a year.
Lenny didn't have a pot to piss in but would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. A real hard worker and a honest good guy just someone that always seems to have a string of bad luck. No matter how bad things were going he always had something funny to say
Had a lot of good times setting around shootin the bull drinking a few cold ones. It wont be the same up there without him, not sure I will even go back now.
You will be missed my friend

cuppednlocked
05-05-2013, 08:39 AM
God Speed Lenny.

buckshot85
05-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Sorry for the loss of your friend. I can understand your not wanting to go fishing again, but, I bet your friend would say, "keep fishing Bill." Hell, just keep going to remember him. Anyway, my sympathies to you and your friends family.

toolman
05-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend!!

Punch The Clown
05-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Sorry about your friend. I remember a few years ago you raised some money for him. He fought this a long time. Stu

timshufflin
05-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Now that just sucks Orlando, I know Lenny meant a lot to you bro. I hope that Lenny is looking down on you when you next go fishing and giving you a little extra luck for the big catch.

Prince Humperdink
05-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Bill,sorry to hear this :(

Orlando
05-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the words guys, I just had to post here to get it off my chest, it just hit me real hard. He fought the desease so long you just kinda expected him to always be that way. He wasn't hospitalized at the end and passed away at home so I don't think he was suffering terribly at the end.

mikebaker1129
05-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my fishing and shooting buddy going on 2 years now in November to cancer. It really sucks.

Roadkingtrax
05-09-2013, 01:25 AM
Condolences... :(