PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Figured Out democrats

Punch The Clown
05-28-2013, 10:56 PM
I think I finally figured out why democrats are the way they are. When I grew up I was rarely bullied. The couple of occasions I was, I laid low for a couple of days, couldn't live with myself, and went out to confront the bully. I got my butt kicked, sometimes I didn't. But I was never bullied again. I think if you look into the past of most democrats you will find that growing up they didn't have the balls, and spent their entire youth hiding from the big bad bully. Now that they supposedly wear their big boy pants they are going to get back at all the people that bullied them, the people that wouldn't pick them for their team because they were spaz's, the people that wouldn't hang out with them because they were jerkoffs. I don't know if there was ever a formal study but I'm willing to bet my theory holds water. Most libtard democrats grew up expecting someone else to fight their battles for them. They were the first to run to the teacher to rat someone out. I don't bother them about their same sex marriages, I don't stop them from holding hands and skipping along to some Broadway show about catching aids, they are free to enjoy their double brewed double-half decaf with a twist from Starbucks. I don't stop them from gazing longingly into their gay lovers eyes while giggling with a west-coast lisp and drinking wine and eating cheese. They can eat their organic free range asparagus, go to art galleries and marvel at crap that looks like the inside of an infants diaper while sipping on a yogurt smoothie. I allow them their pleasures. Why can't they reciprocate and let me enjoy mine?

Roadkingtrax
05-29-2013, 06:45 PM
Punch...Pretty much the first two minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5g1avyCSA

timshufflin
05-29-2013, 10:21 PM
Punch, you have not figured out democrats. To say that you have is akin to figuring out women. To be so bold as to say you have figure out women is just stupid, your bound to be let down and proven a fool. I'll pray for you.

axemurderer
05-30-2013, 08:17 AM
Stu, I have to say Tim has a point. I will say that I do believe that your theory does hold some water. I have read Chuck Shummers high school file, and almost everything you have said fits him to a tee!!!!!!!

Mike

PS: also Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Carol King, Dice Clay, and some other grads of James Madison HS. Including my mother in law, by far the scariest!!!!!!!!

ttwn0324
05-30-2013, 08:30 PM
They can't be the douches they are if they constantly have to worry someone won't put up with it.

toolman
06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Punch, you have not figured out democrats. To say that you have is akin to figuring out women. To be so bold as to say you have figure out women is just stupid, your bound to be let down and proven a fool. I'll pray for you.

True tim... But he has a good start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace toolman