PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a new career?

Roadkingtrax
06-05-2013, 06:57 PM
http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/350000-for-sale-military-surplus-and-class-3-gun-store/22812349

A whole store for sale...

$350,000, FOR SALE Military Surplus & Class 3 Gun Store
Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:26 AM

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!
FIRST.. This Store is in the BLACK and turns a profit every month and all bills are current, In short... No the store is NOT in trouble!! I AM RETIRING!! (before I die). So I hope this answers all who have emailed these and similar questions,,,

So up for sale is a Military Surplus (90% genuine G.I.) and Class III firearms store. We hold an 02/07 Manufacturing license and Due to personal situation I must sell and retire. This gun store is in an excellent location on a desirable major through fare (Bell Road and 63rd) in Glendale, AZ. Desirable as we are really the only tactical gun store in the area. We have a great certified gunsmith who tackles our needs and desires to stay on if needed. We have had great growth since we opened June 2012. Overhead is $4,000.00 for 3 year Lease, Insurance, Utilities, and radio advertising. (40 spots per month for 12 months started this month) I considered hiring someone to run but no one runs it like the owner. We have a great clientele and loyal customers and our volume is consistently growing. The work to get all the permits, inspections in Glendale keeps most gun stores out of the city. This has been successfully accomplished. The store is a real asset and pays well. I hate to sell but I must. I cannot run this business remotely.
Our rating on (YP.com) is solid.
We have a website (zombiemfg.com)created and running with a user portal for product input and update by owner.
A Gunbroker account with all positive feedback and reputation... and a Facebook page of (facebook.com/zombiemfg).

If interested call 602-688-6774 and ask for Walt

Just some Inventory included
• 100+/- Firearms including HK pistols, AR15/AR10 platforms Hogan, Viltor bushmaster...,Hunting and assorted 22 rifles
• 1- M60 E4 Dealer Sample
• 1- M60D Dealer Sample
• 1- M249 SAW Dealer Sample
• 1- HK Mp5 SD Dealer Sample
• 1 Harrington and Richardson "Transferable" M16
• 1 years supply of Military Surplus (not on displays) and all displayed gear on floor
• Full OTiS cleaning display fully stocked
• Full Gerber Display fully stocked
• All purchasing contracts with various vendors and suppliers
• Ammo 50BMG, 7.62x51, 5.56, 7.62x54 etc...

LEAD POISON
06-05-2013, 07:27 PM
My mother is in a nursing home in Glendale,My brother lives there also.
I can't stand the heat.I'm staying in Wisconsin.

Good luck
LEAD POISON

seaninmich
06-05-2013, 08:59 PM
sounds like a hell of a deal for $350k! shit, the inventory is worth almost that

Roadkingtrax
06-05-2013, 09:45 PM
sounds like a hell of a deal for $350k! shit, the inventory is worth almost that

That is what my friend said. Price of inventory, and instant business. Must be a BIG catch.

LEAD POISON
06-05-2013, 11:24 PM
104 degrees today 108 tomorrow.

Roadkingtrax
06-06-2013, 12:39 AM
104 degrees today 108 tomorrow.

I love it....hotter the better.

I have been staying off the bike the last couple weeks. Going up to Flagstaff for a birthday this weekend, and then up to Alpine on the east side the following weekend, 9,000 feet and higher. Should be a good bike trip.