PDA

View Full Version : Miracle! Nj legislature gets it right!!!!!!!!!!!

The Garand Guy
06-22-2013, 09:35 PM
THE New Jersey LEGISLATURE finally got it right by proposing bills that target criminals for abuse of guns. Their proposals: 1. Upgrade penalties for criminals who use guns that they aree not allowed to possess.
2. Toughen the penalty for anyone giving a gun to an under-aged person.
3. Stricter penalties for dealers who knowingly sell guns to those who are not allowed to own them, & stricter penalties for gun-trafficers.

The NJ Sportsman's coalition is neutral on laws that target criminals instead of honest, law-abiding persons.

timshufflin
06-23-2013, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't get to awful happy until you read the entire bill. There's bound to be a bunch of BS in there that targets law abiding folks as well.

The Garand Guy
06-23-2013, 10:52 AM
The Coalition of NJ Sportsmen has examined the bill & has approved it.

timshufflin
06-23-2013, 10:58 AM
...but, they ARE new jersey sportsmen. If they were Texas sportsmen it would mean something entirely different.

Eli
06-23-2013, 11:31 AM
...but, they ARE new jersey sportsmen. If they were Texas sportsmen it would mean something entirely different.

I think TX is one of the few states in the nation actively repealing existing gun control laws - not that they were strict to begin with!

Eli

The Garand Guy
06-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Any state or Federal laws targeting & punishing the criminals is ok by me. The gov of NJ is a "no-nonsense" guy, and he said right from the start,"We don't need any more gun laws. What we have now is enough".

Laws that target the "bad guys", and provide quick arrest 7 severe punishment is the only way to go.

Check the crime rates in Singapore. You might find that their laws against criminals is extremely severe, almost barbaric, but it works!

seaninmich
06-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Any state or Federal laws targeting & punishing the criminals is ok by me.

bad call. don't say anything like that until you know who gets to define "criminal"

buzzy
06-23-2013, 07:06 PM
Sean, are you saying its kind of like what the definition of "is" is?

seaninmich
06-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Sean, are you saying its kind of like what the definition of "is" is?

I'm saying exactly that. how many idiots were running around here saying stupid shizzit like "I'm for reasonable gun control/laws". DUH! shut your mouth. Someone else is defining "reasonable", you mental midget.

toolman
06-24-2013, 05:53 PM
I think TX is one of the few states in the nation actively repealing existing gun control laws - not that they were strict to begin with!

Eli

Don't forget Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace bro