PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at the North Store

dogboysdad
07-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Well, it's not actually at the North Store, but close enough. I am selling a certificate good for $20 worth of food at Mr. Ed's in Port Clinton. I was going to use this to wine and dine a friend who was going to meet me there, but he blew me off. The certificate expire on 8-6-13. I won't likely be back to the North Store before then. My loss is your gain. I will accept any reasonable offer.

Punch The Clown
07-01-2013, 10:58 PM
The phone didn't ring I suppose.

dogboysdad
07-01-2013, 11:03 PM
I waited. It didn't.

Punch The Clown
07-01-2013, 11:17 PM
So, so, sad...

timshufflin
07-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I can't stand people like that! I'll tell you what Counselor, why don't the two of us go down there and use that coupon on ourselves? I'll even treat you to some fine cigars one of my friends got for me.

Punch The Clown
07-02-2013, 01:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5h8c9Dinjg

dogboysdad
07-02-2013, 10:26 PM
I can't stand people like that! I'll tell you what Counselor, why don't the two of us go down there and use that coupon on ourselves? I'll even treat you to some fine cigars one of my friends got for me.

Maybe I could just sell it to you and save myself the gas money. How's ten bucks sound?

timshufflin
07-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Sorry, I was looking for a hot date with you.

dogboysdad
07-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Sorry, I was looking for a hot date with you.

The certificates were originally for a hot date with you after Schutzenfest. You blew me off. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Just saying.

timshufflin
07-03-2013, 08:31 AM
The certificates were originally for a hot date with you after Schutzenfest. You blew me off. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Just saying.

Imagine the folks who would have savaged me for having a great time with you while my work backed up, have you no pity? No fooling you honey, I just had to honestly cancel. I would walk 500 miles...

dogboysdad
07-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Imagine the folks who would have savaged me for having a great time with you while my work backed up, have you no pity? No fooling you honey, I just had to honestly cancel. I would walk 500 miles...

Imagine the folks from surplusrifleforum.com who savaged me when my "friend", Tim Shufflin of the legendary Shuff's Parkerizing, stood me up. I guess it's better that one friend get thrown to the wolves, than a Mini-G arrive a day late.

On a much lighter note, some lucky member will get some tasty wings and frosty beers at a great price with this deal.

Punch The Clown
07-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Eric, you should always have a backup plan. When Tim cancelled you could have brought in Borecky as your guest speaker. Just saying.

dogboysdad
07-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Eric, you should always have a backup plan. When Tim cancelled you could have brought in Borecky as your guest speaker. Just saying.

With a Bro you don't need a Plan B.