PDA

View Full Version : Another Parasite Is Born!

Punch The Clown
07-23-2013, 12:51 AM
What is the function of "the royal family"? The british have their own financial problems and yet they insist on supporting in lavish style generation after generation of total parasites. I think if any one of the "royals" ever had to work just 1 day they would probably die of the shock.

Eli
07-23-2013, 01:01 AM
Even with upkeep on the palaces, they still cost a lot less than the obama bunch!

Eli

Punch The Clown
07-23-2013, 01:06 AM
Even with upkeep on the palaces, they still cost a lot less than the obama bunch!

Eli

They say the upkeep comes out to almost $1 per year per subject. I wouldn't give them the sweat off my balls.

Punch The Clown
07-23-2013, 01:12 AM
I just read that the brits claim it costs only 75mil a year but, there is some creative book keeping involved, while the obamas cost the US taxpayers 1.4 billion!

Prince Humperdink
07-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Those Brits are crazy over those royals and many see nothing wrong with their lavish spending.I am not a fan of spendies,but at least Harry was active duty,and tried to be"normal".

Punch The Clown
07-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Active duty? When the two parasites showed up, one said "I want to fly a bloody Harrier", and the other said "I want to fly a bloody helicopter". I guess the brits honor special requests.

Imagine being born and NEVER having to do anything remotely productive for the rest of your life!!! That is the life of a royal.

cuppednlocked
07-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Imagine being born and NEVER having to do anything remotely productive for the rest of your life!!! That is the life of a royal.

You mean the travel and social schedule isn't a productive endeavor?

Punch The Clown
07-24-2013, 02:35 PM
You mean the travel and social schedule isn't a productive endeavor?

I stand corrected. They are "good will ambassadors". Well, for an unlimited expense account I'll travel around spreading a little good will too.

Punch The Clown
07-24-2013, 02:41 PM
I was just reading about lend-lease! I figured they're probably spending money that they owe us on the royals, but get this!. The brits charged us rent for all our airfields and bases in england during WWII! So, when American airmen were dying to defend their monarchy, the parasites were charging us rent!! What big nuts they have!

Prince Humperdink
07-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Stu,just relax,and have a meat pie.I wish the news wasn't so plastered with this kid,but who cares about our troubles,we gotta know what it's name is!It makes me sad that this is more important coverage than anything. :(

Punch The Clown
07-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Ryan, it doesn't even get a last name! That's right, the royals don't have last names! For now on lose the Bruner and just call yourself Prince Ryan of the House of Roundup.

Punch The Clown
07-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Hey Ryan, on your next trip to The Golden Corral just walk out without paying. If they say anything just respond "Don't You Know Who I Am!!!?"

Prince Humperdink
07-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Ryan, it doesn't even get a last name! That's right, the royals don't have last names! For now on lose the Bruner and just call yourself Prince Ryan of the House of Roundup.

I'm not English though,but I was thinking of adding a von to the Bruner. From now on I will be Count Prince Humperdink Ryan Nicholas von Bruner. I have to admit that I know so little about royals that I had to look up info in the first place.

Prince Humperdink
07-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Hey Ryan, on your next trip to The Golden Corral just walk out without paying. If they say anything just respond "Don't You Know Who I Am!!!?"

Stu,You are on to something here,my Mom said I was descended from Scottish royalty.I hereby proclaim by royal decree that Golden Corral is my domain and subject to my rule.......So there is such thing as a free lunch?!?!

ps,I wonder if I can invoke Prima Nocta?

Punch The Clown
07-24-2013, 07:50 PM
ps,I wonder if I can invoke Prima Nocta?

Only if she's hot.