PDA

View Full Version : What Is So Hard About Scanning A Package????

Punch The Clown
07-29-2013, 09:13 PM
I would say that at least half the time tracking info from the usps is not available. What is so difficult about scanning a package? FedEx does it, UPS does it, even DHL and foreign carriers can do it. Are postal employees that friggin lazy that they cant scan a package? Is it that hard? I sh*t a brick every time I mail something.

Prince Humperdink
07-29-2013, 09:35 PM
I know what You are saying Stu,half the time I check a USPS tracking number it isn't available!Our postal carrier doesn't even walk door to door anymore,they drive..WAY TO CUT COSTS! The govt using more fuel to reduce debt is just like when I sold firearms for FFL,paper reduction act meant more pages!!

seaninmich
07-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Is it that hard? .

they are government employees. what else do you need to know?

Punch The Clown
07-29-2013, 11:38 PM
they are government employees. what else do you need to know?

You guys are right. The answer isn't complicated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMH-R6g4vs

Jimbo Slice
07-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Those commercials are pretty funny.

ttwn0324
07-31-2013, 05:13 PM
Lot of the time the bar code gets damaged on their wonderful shipping labels and if signature is waived. They don't bother entering it in manually. Secondly, there is a major break down with customer generated shipping labels. You have to be on your letter carriers ass to solve this. Third, their scanners suck, they do not have enough. Which is okay. Because, they seem to malfunction a quarter of the time. But, the biggest problem is with the labels you print yourself.