PDA

View Full Version : Just Came Back From Shuff's-Again!

Punch The Clown
08-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Yep, spent a week with Tim and Dawn. Hospitable folks they are. Had lots of fun. Shark week sucked. Watched Tim do his thing. Helped/got in the way. He is detail oriented no doubt. I'm still impressed by his products. He is slooowly catching up on his backlog though. It's amazing how liberals are even the cause of having to wait a bit longer than usual for rifle work. They f**k up everything they touch.

dogboysdad
08-11-2013, 08:59 AM
I am very jealous. But for some unforeseen things that took up my time this week, I would have joined you. Or at least said I would, then not show up. But I would tell you I tried and my car broke down.

seaninmich
08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
I would have joined you. Or at least said I would, then not show up. But I would tell you I tried and my car broke down.

LMMFAO!!!

how is dad?

axemurderer
08-11-2013, 12:57 PM
I too am jealous! But then I get to spend some time with Stu this week, if all goes well!!!!!!

Mike

buzzy
08-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Stu,
The next time you come over to my house, it is ok to wake me up from my afternoon nap :)
Usually a phone call will work. I'm deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other one so the door bell doesn't get it!

Punch The Clown
08-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Stu,
The next time you come over to my house, it is ok to wake me up from my afternoon nap :)
Usually a phone call will work. I'm deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other one so the door bell doesn't get it!

Buzz, we thought about calling, but then we thought what if you were doing the deed with three hot 21 year olds?

timshufflin
08-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Yah, I'm catching up, right. About the time I think I'll be dug out, beginning of November, I have Carpal Tunnel surgery. I will have two months of not working, having both hands done.

Eli
08-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Yah, I'm catching up, right. About the time I think I'll be dug out, beginning of November, I have Carpal Tunnel surgery. I will have two months of not working, having both hands done.

So I guess I need to get the receiver I want you to cut to a BM59 to you sooner than later!

Eli

toolman
08-14-2013, 06:57 PM

BUMMER BRO sounds painful!!! Both hands!!!! YUCK>>> Peace toolman