PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Punch the Clown and The Garand Guy

axemurderer
08-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Just want to let everyone know that Stu did me a great solid yesterday. He reamed my chamber and worked on the tip of my rod. 03a3 chamber and Op rod tip that is. We visited The Garand Guy and were allowed to use his space and tools, Thank you very much Tony. Stu has visited my home and I his, guess that makes us friends. A friend like Stu is great to have. No matter what Tim says about him. Thanks Stu!!!!

Axemurder

Punch The Clown
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Tony The Garand Guy is a giving generous guy and a good friend. .

seaninmich
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM
He reamed my chamber and worked on the tip of my rod.

Axemurder

LMAO!!! naughty!

Punch The Clown
08-16-2013, 09:39 AM
LMAO!!! naughty!

Sean, as we're both on the "once in a decade plan" you of all people should understand. Sometimes it's any port in a storm.

checkmate19
08-16-2013, 06:03 PM
I was asked once by a young man that worked with us if I had used my turn yet. I asked , what turn is that? He explained to me that every guy is allowed to use his turn with another guy , you know , just to see what its like . This was new to me and asked where he heard this, a older guy that he worked with at his last job said it.
So if I use my turn on say Sean could Sean use his turn on me? help me out Sean as I respect your advice.

Sound like you had a great day , pretty cool that some of you guys can get together . When I first started posting here I posted a rifle for sale and Cal 30 said I will take it and sent his address ane it was half mile from me.

toolman
08-16-2013, 06:38 PM
LMAO!!! naughty!

My thoughts exactly... When I first started reading, I was like WOW this needs to be in the WAR ROOM!! Peace toolman

Prince Humperdink
08-17-2013, 12:41 AM
My dealing in the past with Tony was awesome.Tony is a great guy and gave me a deal even though we had never met,Stu is just a lovely peach in every way.

Punch The Clown
08-17-2013, 12:54 AM
Awwww, shucks Ryan.

timshufflin
08-17-2013, 07:48 AM
Wow, just wow.

dogboysdad
08-17-2013, 08:46 AM
So much love here. Wow.