PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Shufflin

ttwn0324
08-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Greetings Mr. Shufflin,

I did not received an E-mail conformation of an a order I submitted. More then likely my fault, I probable filled it out wrong. So, I just sent out payment and without it a short description of what I am after. Along with my contact info in case you wondered what this fool is sending you money for.

Thanks for your time and patience for the jabbering terminology illiterate

Travis

timshufflin
08-28-2013, 08:10 PM
No worries, it'll be fine.

dogboysdad
08-29-2013, 09:26 PM
Greetings Mr. Shufflin,

I did not received an E-mail conformation of an a order I submitted. More then likely my fault, I probable filled it out wrong. So, I just sent out payment and without it a short description of what I am after. Along with my contact info in case you wondered what this fool is sending you money for.

Thanks for your time and patience for the jabbering terminology illiterate

Travis

You fool. Shufflin is no doubt enjoying life in a comfortable villa in Bermuda thanks to your failure to track your order. Maybe you'll get a postcard.

seaninmich
08-29-2013, 09:37 PM
You fool. Shufflin is no doubt enjoying life in a comfortable villa in Bermuda thanks to your failure to track your order. Maybe you'll get a postcard.

Nice try. We all know he takes all the money that comes in with no order form and donates it to the DNC

timshufflin
08-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Gentleman, I'm here in Barbados with Phillippe, he says hello to you all.

ttwn0324
08-31-2013, 11:21 PM
I was think more like Juarez or at least Tijuana.