PDA

View Full Version : Shooting In washington dc. Here We Go Again!

Punch The Clown
09-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Well another mass shooting. Already the president commented, although we have no facts as of yet, that this is another shooting just like the so many others we've had of late. I'm going to pre-lube and assume the position.

Jimbo Slice
09-16-2013, 05:26 PM
So some homegrown Muslim extremist(s) decided to hit one of the softest targets of all, a gun free zone filled with gubmint employees.

Of course I could be wrong, perhaps he(they) was simply a disgruntled ex-squid. Either way it reeks of bullpoop.

Condolences to the victims and their families. $%^& off to the career politicians that will use this as another bargaining chip in the erosion of our rights.

Edited by BT as this is not the war room.

seaninmich
09-16-2013, 08:33 PM
LMAO!!! NBC is reporting that all he had was a shotgun and he took the AR and glock from COPS!! LOL. I'll bet obutthole doesn't mention that, though.

Solution - cops are too stupid to be allowed to have weapons. they either use them to shoot their employers or they surrender them to serial killers who use them on (again) the cop's employers. bottom line: cops' guns kill innocent people. this must be stopped

timshufflin
09-16-2013, 09:59 PM
It appears that the cops and the military cannot be trusted with guns blah blah blah. I just want to know one thing, who did the perp vote for in the last election.

Old Guard
09-17-2013, 08:58 AM
Our news reported he took the weapons in with him.. So Now I READ that he took one of the dead Cops guns? An M_16 or Ar-15 ..Now will that fact ever come out? Assume the position...

ttwn0324
09-18-2013, 10:12 AM
They're all nuts in that town. Marion Barry still holds public office in that town for christ sakes, that says it all. And, there's all already reports of the Navy not implementing certain security procedures. But, no bloody mention of what the union has had relaxed and removed. I love my union brethren. But, I have been around enough secured areas to know the union likes to step in and throw its weight around in this area. And, I can almost guaranty it did here as well. And, you really have to ask (especial at the yard) why was there no search & scanning taking place. For over ten years, we have been spending billions for this very thing not to happen. But, I can guaranty now, there will be a much stricter vetting process put in place and a few will lose there jobs because of it. There will be a few other changes that the union will allow for now. But, in a few years will start wanting relaxed.

ordmm
09-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Well another mass shooting. Already the president commented, although we have no facts as of yet, that this is another shooting just like the so many others we've had of late. I'm going to pre-lube and assume the position.

Ban shotguns. "They" say he used a shotgun. Obviously shotguns are killing machines. To all those who were comfortable (and yes some were with assault weapon/hi cap bans) "I defend the second amendment, but really don't see any reason why anyone would want, or need, anything that uses a high cap magazine"........"My shotgun is perfectly fine for hunting". Biden was right,,,,all you need is a shotgun.

cuppednlocked
09-18-2013, 01:15 PM
But wait a minute, the VP told me I didn't NEED an AR. I gots me a shotgun like Ol'Joe told me too.

Now you're telling me that its dangerous also???

The horror, the horror!

ttwn0324
09-18-2013, 06:21 PM
It's not about want or need. And, to a certain extent it not even about freedom. It's about not having what is and isn't appropriate for a person to have or do dictated to you. Especially by a group who refuses to admit there great society is a failure and it may one day be looking for their upper middle class derriere. To have the Government frame the argument over want/need is a scare road to go down. One day it may decide for the good of society you don't need to own a home. The Government will supply you housing and it will be all the same. That way all can feel special. With the land its on leased from and ran by a for profit corporation, that seems to have a majority of its owners hiding behind offshore corporations that may or may not sometimes pop up in blind trust of Government officials. Anyway, any society that has to ban weapons over it citizens killing each other in droves, has failed. There is no reason a health, vibrant society should ever need to outlaw weapons that can kill one another. Banning firearms does nothing but have archery sales go up. It doesn't solve the problem.

ordmm
09-19-2013, 12:46 AM
According to this....The Marines at the Washington Navy Yard carry weapons.....BUT are not allowed to have ammo.
I always take some of this stuff with a grain of salt, but this is so nutz it's probably true.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/disturbing-marines-had-weapons-but-no-ammo-during-navy-yard-shooting-video/

Old Guard
09-19-2013, 11:29 AM
The Horror, the Horror of it all... No trouble believing this as Peloisi said "we have a police force to deal with such things"...So the DEAD cops furnished additional weapons to the Perp??