PDA

View Full Version : CMP is the Second Coming!

Punch The Clown
10-09-2013, 07:49 PM
http://forums.thecmp.org/showpost.php?p=932557&postcount=3

Un-believable. These people are out there!

timshufflin
10-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Stuart, I'm sure that Orest is in his nativity scene.

<tbody>

http://forums.thecmp.org/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 02:32 PM

<tbody>
presidentg (http://forums.thecmp.org/member.php?u=452) http://forums.thecmp.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

</tbody>

http://forums.thecmp.org/images/icons/icon1.gif
It's gotten worse in the last few years. Lots of chronic malcontent.
NO gratitude at all. In '07 I was able to buy 2 Remington 40X rifles from the CMP. 40X rimfire rifles have and will continue to be very hard to find and they're always priced accordingly. The CMP sold me a $2200 USMC for $800 and a $1600 40XHB for $425.
In all my life only Jesus Christ has loved me more than that.
It makes me weep to see so many people so blind to the blessings in front of them.
God Bless the CMP (and everyone else too!)
The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. ~Mark Twain

</tbody>

ttwn0324
10-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Most spent to much time around the South store sniffing 1/2 million pounds of spilled chemical weapons. And the idiocy that goes on with their auctions is even more proof of it.

Orlando
10-10-2013, 06:05 AM

<tbody>

http://forums.thecmp.org/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 02:32 PM

<tbody>
presidentg (http://forums.thecmp.org/member.php?u=452) http://forums.thecmp.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

</tbody>

http://forums.thecmp.org/images/icons/icon1.gif
It's gotten worse in the last few years. Lots of chronic malcontent.
NO gratitude at all. In '07 I was able to buy 2 Remington 40X rifles from the CMP. 40X rimfire rifles have and will continue to be very hard to find and they're always priced accordingly. The CMP sold me a $2200 USMC for $800 and a $1600 40XHB for $425.
In all my life only Jesus Christ has loved me more than that.
It makes me weep to see so many people so blind to the blessings in front of them.
God Bless the CMP (and everyone else too!)
The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. ~Mark Twain

</tbody>
I want some of what that guy is smokin

Punch The Clown
10-10-2013, 10:13 AM

A little early but He's here.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/CMPNativity.jpg (http://s369.photobucket.com/user/Stumedic/media/CMPNativity.jpg.html)

ordmm
10-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Yeah, someone should come up with an Orest statue for automobile dashboards. Could say a litany on the long drive to the CMP store praying that there will be something to buy. Actually the 40X's and Win 52's were a smoking deal. More so the 40X's which were an instantaneous double your money without trying proposition. Put a super target spot on one of the 52's and donored it to my buddy who ran a 4H shooting program. Was the most asked for loaner on the rack. Damn,,,Those were a good deal!

Prince Humperdink
10-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Since there is no thanks button,I am formally thanking you Stu.I love it...only 75 days btw!

canes7
10-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Yeah, someone should come up with an Orest statue for automobile dashboards.

They have to make this statue with an exceptionally large asshole in it to even try to fit everyones nose!

MH53GUNNER
10-10-2013, 05:43 PM
I do not spend much time on the CMP forum anymore. Got tired of all the whining and complaining.
What are these people going to do when there are no more rifles???

What I do see by reading many of the post is there is a right of entitlement on the forum and it really shows. People crying about a bend swivel, dinged finish on the metal or a non USGI stock.

ttwn0324
10-10-2013, 07:23 PM
I cannot even post on the CMP forum, been going on 5 months. Sent enough messages to Ghost with no response I gave up. Between them and the exclusive boys club my local firing range has become, it's a toss up to who can kiss my arse first.

centurion20000
07-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Could say a litany on the long drive to the CMP store praying that there will be something to buy.

It is by Orest alone that I set my bullet in motion. It is by the juice of cosmoline that rifles acquire age, the chamber retains carbon, carbon becomes a warning. It is by Orest alone that I set my bullet in motion.

Shemp
07-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Wow...I guess I'm too green to have realized that Orest makes the sun rise each. Those guys are nuts...

Corpsie
07-24-2014, 10:36 PM
I feel sorry for them, especially if they're older than me. When a person finally wakes up and realizes how unimportant material possessions (except those needed to stay alive), it's quite a shock and sometimes painful.

marks
02-26-2015, 10:12 AM
right now I'm very happy with the CMP. I got a beautiful SG Garand in under a month; I'll post pictures later. I asked for a shooter and that's what I got (ME 1+ and TE 2+).

Mark

timshufflin
02-26-2015, 08:43 PM
right now I'm very happy with the CMP. I got a beautiful SG Garand in under a month; I'll post pictures later. I asked for a shooter and that's what I got (ME 1+ and TE 2+).

Mark

Good for you Sir and I hope you have a great time shooting it. Sounds like you got a nice rifle.

musketjon
02-27-2015, 11:38 AM
'' I don't care if it rains or freezes, 'long as I've got my plastic Orest riding on the dash board of my car,.......' '
Jon

musketjon
02-27-2015, 11:43 AM
O lives about an hour south of me. If y'all chip in for gas I'll take a drive down and give him a reach-around for everyone.
Jon

musketjon
02-27-2015, 11:59 AM
I just can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would choose to retire in Commiefornia with so many other viable options that are actually in the United States, and cheaper to live, and without all the rag heads, zipper heads and taco benders.
Jon

canes7
02-27-2015, 04:57 PM
I just can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would choose to retire in Commiefornia with so many other viable options that are actually in the United States, and cheaper to live, and without all the rag heads, zipper heads and taco benders.
Jon

Because he can afford it.

checkmate19
02-27-2015, 08:40 PM
Do you guys have any idea what a 40X HB is bringing these days?

checkmate19
02-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Do you guys have any idea what a 40X HB is bringing these days? Or am I to send it back so some one who deserves it gets a chance ! LOL.

Orlando
02-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Do you guys have any idea what a 40X HB is bringing these days? Or am I to send it back so some one who deserves it gets a chance ! LOL.

Send it to meeeee!!!!!!! Thats a rimfire I always wanted but unwilling to pay the prices they go for

I think they run $900-$1000 if come with sights and in very good condition?

melloman
02-28-2015, 08:15 PM
I just saw one last week for $1400. No thank you.

tankerfrank
03-15-2015, 09:50 PM
I hope I don't get banned from CMP all I did was ask a question to mark about how many international harvesters do they have for sale and what is the big secret on the number. and all my god what a can of worms I opened all the kids over there tell me that it not a big think and just wait for your to get to you.but problem is I like to keep numbers and facts. I can't believe it I thought CMPs for the people not secrets.

musketjon
03-17-2015, 10:46 AM
I thought CMPs for the people not secrets.

Any more, unfortunately, the cmp is for the one's with deep pockets. They have lots of secrets that they hope don't get out. Stick around long enough and you'll figure it out.
Jon

tankerfrank
03-17-2015, 11:13 AM
Any more, unfortunately, the cmp is for the one's with deep pockets. They have lots of secrets that they hope don't get out. Stick around long enough and you'll figure it out.
Jon

yes I know they have many secret. they sale a lot of stuff to outside companies and personnel. I know a guy who does gun's shows here in Illinois.who always always has nice m1 garand parts and a few years when they had the m1d accessories he hit tons of that stuff and I said where do you get the stuff and he said well I shouldn't say but I get them from Olsen I said I didn't think you get the stuff from camps is no I he sells me stuff. look at the stuff that DuPage trading company gets Same deal.

cuppednlocked
03-17-2015, 09:17 PM
CMP is a business. What business model is "for the people"?

MrTwistedFock
03-19-2015, 12:33 AM
Man, you people are so freaking addicted to the friggin CMP. The CMP FORUM and CMP M1 Garand bullsh*t, that is. Some of you are also addicted to the friggin Internet. Its a process addiction, for many of you. You need more balance in your lives. There is more to the world than M1 Garands and the CMP and other milsurp rifles.

Here is the solution. Turn off your iPhones and Androids. Sell them to the nearest teenage girl for $5, after thoroughly swiping the thing clean first. Then on your laptop, get yourself banned on purpose from the CMP forum, like, tell someone who thinks they are important over there to go ff himself or something. Something guaranteed to get you a CMP "you are outta here forever" ban. I'm banned and Im glad I am banned. I feel liberated.

The CMP forum is just exactly like Army politics. Pure bs.

Then just order M1s and ammo and do it offline and here on your BT forum like you do. The offline CMP is way different than the online CMP.

Doctor Ho Ho

Edited for profanity

musketjon
03-19-2015, 01:25 AM
Sounds like someone's off his meds again.
Jon

jak
03-19-2015, 08:19 AM
Man, you people are so freaking addicted to the friggin CMP. The CMP FORUM and CMP M1 Garand bullsh*t, that is. Some of you are also addicted to the friggin Internet. Its a process addiction, for many of you. You need more balance in your lives. There is more to the world than M1 Garands and the CMP and other milsurp rifles.

Here is the solution. Turn off your iPhones and Androids. Sell them to the nearest teenage girl for $5, after thoroughly swiping the thing clean first. Then on your laptop, get yourself banned on purpose from the CMP forum, like, tell someone who thinks they are important over there to go ff himself or something. Something guaranteed to get you a CMP "you are outta here forever" ban. I'm banned and Im glad I am banned. I feel liberated.

The CMP forum is just exactly like Army politics. Pure bullshit.

Then just order M1s and ammo and do it offline and here on your BT forum like you do. The offline CMP is way different than the online CMP.

Doctor Ho Ho

eric or should I say rt40, why are hiding behind the name of mrtwistedfork ?

musketjon
03-19-2015, 08:23 AM
Yah, definitely RatTurd under a different name.
Jon

cuppednlocked
03-19-2015, 08:55 AM
RT, what do you know about Army politics? The best you've done is "out hike" Marine Recon, etc as a boy scout.