PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Think I Can Take Anymore!!!

Punch The Clown
10-19-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm watching the news and I think I'm about to barf. The sandy hook mothers that are breast cancer survivors had an "awareness march" today. What is next? the sandy hook mothers who are breast cancer survivors who were molested by their evil step-father and have asperger's syndrome and bunions awareness march? I am willing to bet that sandy hook has a p.r. firm working for them full time.

timshufflin
10-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Don't even get me going on breast cancer, it's ruined my sport.

Old Guard
10-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Sandy Hook was a really bad time for them...Move on...Not going to get many weapons REFORMS from it...I am really tired of Jersey, GOV. Lardarse Kristy, and his Wooden Boardwalk..Do not build your house down by the beach...Same as building all your hopes and dreams on wood down at the boardwalk..After how many Billion dollars in storm repairs???Did any of them ever read the THREE LITTLE PIGS nursery books??

canes7
10-21-2013, 12:11 PM
What do you think about them tearing down the school and removing any evidence the school even existed?

Old Guard
10-21-2013, 12:16 PM
What do you think about them tearing down the school and removing any evidence the school even existed?

I don't know the AGE of the school?? Was it delapitated or what??It appeared to be pretty nice facility..What did they build into the new one a Prison, to where no one else could flip-out..I thought it was silly, But they are a very small state..Maybe they think that way???We lose more kids to "NO Seat restraints" in a year than they lost??

timshufflin
10-21-2013, 12:23 PM

As long as no federal dollars were used, meaning it was their own damn money, go for it!

Old Guard
10-21-2013, 12:29 PM
As long as no federal dollars were used, meaning it was their own damn money, go for it!

I would like to bet this was not the case..That they Milked the FEDS for at least half???How could we find out for sure??I know MEM is screeching for FED Money now for our uneducated lazy poor gang members and their demise..Having to kill at least a member a night, and several on the weekends.

canes7
10-21-2013, 01:02 PM

I'd bet it was 100% Federal taxpayer funded. I do not know that's a fact but I'd bet at least a years salary on it.

timshufflin
10-21-2013, 01:33 PM
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Newtown-Sandy-Hook-Elementary-School-Referendum-226579441.html

The referendum on whether to accept $50 million in state grant money to build a new Sandy Hook Elementary School was passed Saturday.With more than 5,000 votes cast, 4,504 Newtown residents voted yes to the referendum, while 558 voted no. Voter turnout was higher than expected, Newtown Board of Education chair Debbie Leidlein told NBC Connecticut.

canes7
10-21-2013, 03:11 PM
And where did the state of Comminecticut get that $50 mil?

One thing I noticed during this "Government Shutdown" is that a very large amount of our "state employees" were furloughed. It seems that many of or state employees are actually federal employees by proxy. These people may have been our employees but their positions were federally funded so they got furloughed. So how many other state governments are like this and to what extent?