PDA

View Full Version : Did you send your check? No, the extra one.

timshufflin
11-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Our president has sent the peace corps/Marines to the Philippines to give aid after their terrible storm. You're all on the hook for at least a few dollars BUT, did you find it in your heart to give more? http://www.redcross.org ;Confused;

I was going to belly up but then I decided to get a pack of gum. I will not be stolen from (read forced to give) and then give freely after my frontal fleecing. Then add on that generally speaking I'd be giving to a bunch of leftist's and the pack of chewing gum becomes more appealing.

I was told last week to quit worrying, let God take care of it all, find inner peace, let it go. Is it so hard to believe that maybe God's plan is to piss many many people off so that a change can be made to re gain personal freedom in this country? I guess I could pray to God to please not get me pissed off and to just piss off other people that matter? This would lower my blood pressure and make me a considerably more happy sheep.

Rant over.

ttwn0324
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM
No, after getting a letter yesterday from my health ins. provider that my premium is doubling under obamacare starting in January. I decided to figure out what I have to give up to make up that amount. Sure as sht cannot charge more for my services. Just another brick in the wall for ma & pa companies.

Old Guard
11-13-2013, 04:38 PM
We the Sheeple are being really broken down..Our Company just Announced thet they have to pay$56,000,000.00, yep count the zeros..For obamacare..How can anyone stand that pressure, they raised their RATES, what else can they do but cut people,[doing that too}...We need to pray hard for Inner peace, and stack it deep...OG.

timshufflin
11-13-2013, 04:49 PM
We the Sheeple are being really broken down..Our Company just Announced thet they have to pay$56,000,000.00, yep count the zeros..For Obamacare..How can anyone stand that pressure, they raised their RATES, what else can they do but cut people,[doing that too}...We need to pray hard for Inner peace, and stack it deep...OG.

Did I just see you upper case the word "obamacare"? Is there a reason you would show respect to a communist?

Old Guard
11-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Did I just see you upper case the word "obamacare"? Is there a reason you would show respect to a communist?
Corrected, Usually just use obh, as I have to be careful ya know eyes are everywhere...Please don't take it to heart..I am one of the 59% that DO NOT TRUST him,obh..

Punch The Clown
11-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Her is where your "charity" donations go. I don't think I will renew my NRA membership. These are just their salaries. There are pensions and many other goodies in their compensation packages.

Wayne LaPierre, CEO & Executive VP/Ex-Officio National Rifle Association & Foundation, respectively
$972,000

Robert J. Mazzuca, Past Chief Scout Executive Boy Scouts of America - N.O.
$987,412

Greg Bontrager, COO American Cancer Society
$913,126

Nancy A. Brown, CEO American Heart Association
$843,779

Robert J. Beall, President/CEO Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
$1,073,725

James E. Williams, Jr., President/CEO Easter Seals
$796,501

canes7
11-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Tim.. Why should I take on the responsibility for sending a check? The government will do it for me then just take it out of my check at the week. When they need more money because all they had is spent they'll just get more from China or whoever. The government will make sure we even up in the end.

timshufflin
11-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Stu, I know a non profit that you missed :)

Canes, I'm with you bro. I will never give another dollar to a general charity fund ever again. I interview those whom I give to. Not one dime should go to anyone that votes democrat.